Posts by 4NIA4

I don't know prevalent it is in other regions. It is getting serious in this area. This week these attacks shows how violent they have become.

Its woke BS.

Reason based on a false prescription. A hijacked cause to use as cover for a Marxist agenda. Riddled with Marxist terminology and intent.

Manufactured false Inflammatory language to invoke emotional reactions. Lying BS so frequent and continual to keep people off balance. So they can't stop and take a look and see true BS being peddled. To manufacture new racial wounds.

A snipe at the haters.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes a Salt Flat near Salt Lake. My sister and I went swimming in the Salt Lake. Two interesting things happens. First everyone floats due to the high density salt water. Hard as you might try you can't stay underwater. Second was bruises and cuts healed up in a few days.

Handle extreme(over 100F) temps pretty well. It is a dry heat with humidity less than 20%. In direct Sunlight started using UV protection sleeves instead of Sun tan lotion.

During Multi-Day Heat waves will run the AC when the 'Open Windows at Night' routine isn't keeping up.

Forgive yes, Trust no

From observing older siblings, come to realize Cheating ways are ingrained. A few encounters on my own armed with fore knowledge Cheaters Cheat that is what they do. Didn't get too involved with them, just acquaintances.

Here is a better example. XD

Yeah we're getting news of Navy ships in your area. Bet if you go fishing in the Taiwan Straight might snag a few US Attack Submarines. Their probably swimming around there like Koi in a pond. XD

For people with a few Vacation Days and want to have an awesome vacation. A cruise really is a good choice.

On our cruise from SF to Florida via the Panama Canal. We encountered two Hurricanes made for very rough seas. Interesting how uniformly ordered the ocean swells were. As far as the eye can see perfectly parallel Swells. People in the hallways would time their movements to stop and go holding on hand rails. The Ship's Stern have the wildest movements people really had to hold on .

Another interesting thing was going behind the hurricane. The Ocean was whit with foam, very rough seas and Fog with high humidity. Like being in a steamroom, sauna.

The Ship was close to a Hurricane that made it's way into the Pacific. Missed two Ports of Call to stay clear of it. The second Hurricane in the gulf of Mexico we only encountered the large swells detoured to Caribbean Islands way South of it. Finally some smooth sailing heading North towards Florida.

I didn't see anyone getting sea sick. if there was anytime to get sea sick it was during those swells. I don't if the size of the Ship immense sensation is different than being on a smaller vessels.