Posts by 4NIA4

Good idea to remove long term nuclear waste from the Earth. Practicality of handling millions of tons reactive material current technology. Richard Branson's method of getting into Space could be feasible.

There is still energy in the waste. My want to be able to retrieve the waste later.

Their activism against Nuclear Power has made the Idea of constructing new Plants impossible. Nuclear plant Technology is not safe enough because of Radiation long half life times. The idea of something so dangerous will be around for 25,000 years is too much to allow.

The Nuclear Waste accidents and 25,000 years is hard facts.

Waste is being stored temporarily at decommissioned Nuclear Plants.

Recall how Japan is trying to figure best way to dispose of tons of radiated water. Can't just allow it to evaporate. It creates a mess that can last thousands of years.

It was explained a Nuclear Plant has finite operational time. They wear out or become obsolete.

Japan, Germany and UK are phasing out Nuclear plants. Heard it is by public pressure there isn't new Plants planned to replace them.

If it is anything like the US environmentalists are making future Plants out of the question.

Ironic in this age of Climate Change environmentalism. Nuclear Plants are the most practical solution to replace fossil fuel plants. Nuclear temporary bridging the gap so Renewable Energy systems can catch up.

Some of Arizona's hotness has made it way to central California. Few days of 100+F temps at 41C 105F fortunately 10% Humidity.

A lady from Death Valley was interviewed about the heat spell. She said its okay up to 120F 49C but after that its rough to be outside. So I'm not complaining.

It is normal to get 100+F temps here and oddly one gets used to it. It is also a low humidity high temps. Sweating really cools one down.

As a Hyunjoo Fan cause she is so damn cute. Notice in April MVs she is not given any individual air time. Everyone else get their close up and center stage camera time.

Later in UNI.T she has fully involved stage performance in Vocal and Visuals.

Behind the scene videos Hyunjoo is solidly sure of herself and cheerfully interacted with the group.

Can say with some certainty the Company manipulated the group dynamic that put more focus on the other five members.

The bullying between members was a symptom of Company favoritism is my guess.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Doja Cat next

Life cycle of the Kpop seven year contract, no surprises. The company must have limited resources to handle a few groups at a time.

Elkie is already out of the group.

Black Swan has exposure to the Korean market with some success. As a Kpop fan can appreciate Black Swan's Concept. The industry is ruthless so many groups never catch on.

Know of the rumblings when a idol is not Korean. When the group its talented the idol is accepted without any reservations.

Kpop introduction in American market is met with resistance by the establishment. Only reason some groups got exposure is because internationally they are hugely popular they can't be ignored.

Perfume in an Elevator

An old lady got on an elevator in a very lavish building,when a young woman gets on smelling of perfume. The woman turns to the old woman and arrogantly says "Romance by Ralph Lauren $150.00 an ounce!" Then another young woman gets on the elevator and also very arrogantly says "Chanel#5 $200.00 an ounce!" Three floors later the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Butt before she leaves she looks at both women in the eye, bends over Farts and says "Broccoli 49 cents a pound!"

Mention of Growth Hormones given Cows that gets into the Milk. In turn causes growth in Milk Drinkers.

Not saying Milk is the cause. Western Countries seen average growth increase by Generations. Kids growing bigger than their Parents.

My mom has this habit of 'refreshing' the carpets, that she does and sometimes makes me do every month or two. It consists of going down on your knees and scrubbing the carpets with a brush that's dipped in soapy water....

Carpets and Rugs argh

Shaking out the small Rugs. Its like cracking a whip that transfers all the dust, dirt and Dog hair from the Rug on to my clothes. Feel like taking a shower and change of cloths afterwards but mostly just use a leaf blower to dust off.

Hawaiians have taken full advantage of State identity. Like any State to determine their own ways. Secularism has found a hard nut to crack in Hawaii.

Historically Naval Explorers lay claim to their discoveries. Hawaiians like other Pacific Islanders were pressured to become French, Spanish or English colonies. Hawaiians choose an upstart United States to protect them from becoming a Colony of those other Countries, in particular a British colony.

Puerto Rico I don't know. Their a US Territory that gets US protection and economic benefits. They have their own Government not beholden to the US. They took a vote to become a State and decided to remain a Territory.

Sure be interesting History study.