What are your opinions about Hybe groups' title tracks recently?

• TXT - Good boy gone bad

Le sserafim - Fearless

Enhypen - Blessed-cursed

If you haven't noticed, none of these songs produce good vocals. I actually think some of the singers in these groups could do better with songs that emphasize on vocals.

Do you think Bang PD has lost his touch in choosing title tracks?

Approved the thread.
  • it's because hybe has lost focus & they haven't acquired the skill to compensate

they are so convinced they can make it in the IT world, being so obsessed with webtoons/games/... & non music content in general. All the other big companies are known to go outside the music aspect too, but they still know how to handle their artists while promoting their other content because they have experience & skills. hybe still has the mentality of a small/midtier company.

• Hybe groups don't have strong vocalists that's why, that being said i think Fearless is a good song idk about the other 2 as i haven't listened to them.

• U act like a lot of other groups minus sm groups have good vocals lol.

• Underwhelming. All three.

They think the concept will carry their groups.

• Hybe isn't ready to focus on their music department. They need better producers and vocal trainers. Idk about others but bts has beautiful vocals, their main pd is obsessed with autotune and high pitched vocals, go listen to blue and gray by bts their vocals especially Jin, V and Jimin's shine so much in that song and then look at the production credits.

• Listen to who by lauv too. Their vocals are clear in that song.

• I will never understand anons obssessiob with hybe and sm

• Hybe groups lately been having better b sides than title tracks. Not sure why this is happening

• Hybe groups don't have strong vocalists that's why, that being said i think Fearless is a good song idk about the other 2 as i haven't listened to them.

Lesserafim has 2 strong vocalists. Fearless is a good song but lacking on the vocals aspect. The girls' vocals shine more on their covers, not their own songs which is a shame and I blame Hybe's producers.

• Definitely!!I didn't like txts and Enhypens title tracks at all, so forgettable songs!!

Fearless is not bad just ok nothing special! But I don't like bts latest music as well!

• Why list just 3 acts if you say Hybe? They have so many more that had comebacks too..

I think people who emphasised too much on vocals for kpop acts should just stan opera singers. Kpop acts must have good vocals as well other attributes like stage presence, powerful or attractive dance moves, etc. Because we have seen many groups with good or powerful vocals flopped because the idols lack stage presence or not charismatic enough. No matter how perfect your pitch is, if you are like a prop on stage, it won’t do you any good.

• about their boy groups, they can switch song with each other no one will notice. the songs just remind me to the old bts music even the mvs are inspired by the old bts.

• Fearless is growing on me, but it's not a great song. It's adequate, shame they didn't get a better debut though.

• Why list just 3 acts if you say Hybe? They have so many more that had comebacks too..

I think people who emphasised too much on vocals for kpop acts should just stan opera singers. Kpop acts must have good vocals as well other attributes like stage presence, powerful or attractive dance moves, etc. Because we have seen many groups with good or powerful vocals flopped because the idols lack stage presence or not charismatic enough. No matter how perfect your pitch is, if you are like a prop on stage, it won’t do you any good.

because you think a group like txt is that charismatic on stage?

• I liked fearless. The other two songs were misses.

I didn't listen to Enhypen's album, but i hear TXT's and the only song i liked was opening sequence. I don't know what are Hybes producers doing, txt music is usually good.

• about their boy groups, they can switch song with each other no one will notice. the songs just remind me to the old bts music even the mvs are inspired by the old bts.

it's true but fans are so in denial about it. the new groups don't have the charisma and personality to make a song truly theirs like bts can. but hybe will just keep recycling - sometimes down to almost the exact same stage outfits bts used to wear - because it's the only thing they know how to do

• All these songs are well-produced and I would argue that globally this is not an era where people care about powerhouse vocals. It’s more about a good hook and addictive choruses.

I do agree that HYBE is more consumed with tech than music though which is going to eventually run them into a wall.

• Fearless song and album was actually good, they just went wrong with doing everything else they should have for the group. As for the other two songs I've never heard of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!