Is This NCT The Best NCT??????

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-notes:

Also the ones who are like that usually have some dreamy vibe about them that I love.

I love this song which is a finished version of the song they performed on predebut called "bassbot", it's so NCT it's unbelievable.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm also OBSESSED with bass in general and NCT has this trademark "descending bassline" that you can hear on a lot of songs from Firetruck to Glitch Mode

• i can't see the video :pleading:

• when you have to study or work

External Content open.spotify.com

:pepe-use-head:

Have you even heard this song?

Neos silkily telling me they can't wait until we chill.

Jaehyun purring at me that I'm the reason that he's up all night, up all night, ay.

:pepe-hips:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I'm onboard except for Music, Dance.

<--not fancy, fancy

I think WayV Nectar could fit in this mix.

And Electric Hearts goes nicely with Summer 127.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• when you have to study or work

:pepe-use-head:

They stopped this song in the middle so Johnny could dance half naked in a cage. That's the only focusing possible now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!