If IVE flops on their next comeback

• I got a feeling Big 3 stans are gonna go hard after them. Let's hope they don't flop since my gut tells me non-Big 3 may dominate 4th Gen.

Approved the thread.
  • "If IVE flop" girl that isn't even an option on the table at this point, as a fan them flopping is so far from my mind I am just wondering what their next concept is going to be. Who cares what those people think? They've been casting their stones as IVE since debut and the good lord smites them down every time.

• nah they already have gp interest and have built a solid fandom now. just having wonyoung will ensure they'll always get buzz

they're in a better position than nmixx and le serrafim, their two biggest competitors.

• Big3 stans would have a field day they’re already claiming that I’ve isn’t big when they’re being succesful

• they won't. They will also end up cementing the most successful 4th gen gg title internationally soon.

• They wanted Eleven to flop so bad, when it didnt they were so sure that their first comeback would, but it ended up surpassing Eleven, IVE keeps winning

• Have the same concern. As they are from non-big 4 companies, they need consistent hit to survive compare to big 4.

• Big 3 gg Stan’s want them to flop so bad cause it’s the first time that there’s an actual chance for a non big 3 gg to lead the gen

• No one would go "after them"

The only difference would be that all the success stans would finally shut up

It's obvious that all these IVE threads are full of people with massive hate boners for Big 3, not actual fans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!