Your thoughts on shinee’s cb after 24 hrs?

• What would you rate both the Mv and album?why?

At first I kinda liked title track but hated the mv. Now the song is stuck in my head against my will, and the mv does have some redeeming parts ie their faces but I still feel like the editing sucks.

Now onto the album.

I was surprised at how fast my first listen went, that’s how I knew it was good. Only kind wasn’t my style so I skipped it half way. BUT everything else could literally be a title track.

In conclusion Shinee has done it again, can’t wait for the repackage: 9/10

:pepe-legs:

• For me the title song fits somewhere more within the ODD album era and the misconceptions or you and me eras, it almost like a side track that goes unheard, much like 'Get down' or 'Alive' which are more rap based.

MV kinda it's like a replacement for me for not getting an MV for Alive from the Odd album lol

But all in all good, I'm pleased with it and the album itself is cohesive. not my most favourite title track, but no where my least.

They always said they wanted to do a more bad boy hip hop style concept and they finally got round to it lol

8.5/10

Also kind had a imogen heap feel, which I love.

• Love the title

Im sad the fake reality set wasnt in the MV

aside from title I have heard body rhythm and kind

I love these 3 songs so far

I usually take my time going through full album

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it hasn't been 24 hrs yet tho?

mv is automatically a 5/10 bcause i can't watch the first half without cringing and wanting to throw my computer at the wall and never open my eyes again....

naturally the association with the mv ruins the song a bit for me and i find myself hearing negative aspects more than positive

however the bridge and last chorus is so good that by the time im sitting there wondering why tf i even let it play, it redeems itself

and the choreo is absolutely amazing

so if i transport myself to a universe where the durag, towel thing, and whatever the fuck is on key's head don't exist...

it's a solid 8/10

...however life doesn't work out how you want it to, so it's a 6/10

im determined not to let the ca ruin my comeback tho, so I've chosen to focus on the bsides since those are way better anyways

body rhythm, kiss kiss, and i really want you are absolutely amazing. I have nothing but praises to sing for these songs. i've found that these are my go-tos as im streaming throughout the day. body rhythm makes me want to dance, kiss kiss is super fun(esp that ooh-ahh part), and the horns in irwy are just fantastic(the percussion + bass too... honestly every part). code and attention are bops too. I rlly haven't paid enough attention to attention (hehe) but it's a great song. As for code, I love the instrumental and I love how much jinki shines in this. Now marry you and kind I haven't rlly listened to that much today because I already have been listening to marry you a lot the past three weeks and I wanted to listen to more upbeat songs than kind. And I feel like it deserves to be appreciated when I can fully read and take in the lyrics and im not preoccupied. I still like them both tho.

11/10. And I was worried about not liking their new music... Silly me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!