It's all fun and games...

• war flashbacks to when cnblue was still relevant and jonghyun and yonghwa were the 2 most popular members by far while they were always my least 2 favourite in the group, and then bam scandals and scandals happened lol. Seungri is another one but then again no one liked him even before burning sun so i guess i’m not unique in that case lol.

On a smaller magnitude irene was never in my top 3 in rv so yeah. Or in aoa jimin caught my eyes the most when i first watched their mvs which prompted me to watch their variety shows, but i got weird vibes from them after watching those and so never got to stanning them even if i did like their music for awhile. :peperun:

Just a few examples to demonstrate my ability to sniff out the bad ones before there was even any smoke lol :peperun: If it’s any consolation to you I don’t get similar vibes from anyone in twice (even nayeon who’s a popular target for antis due to her rbf) so yeah :pepemusic:

Sometimes you can just TELL

Has me curious though what current idols you get bad vibes about if you don't mind dm'ing me

• war flashbacks to when cnblue was still relevant and jonghyun and yonghwa were the 2 most popular members by far while they were always my least 2 favourite in the group, and then bam scandals and scandals happened lol. Seungri is another one but then again no one liked him even before burning sun so i guess i’m not unique in that case lol.

On a smaller magnitude irene was never in my top 3 in rv so yeah. Or in aoa jimin caught my eyes the most when i first watched their mvs which prompted me to watch their variety shows, but i got weird vibes from them after watching those and so never got to stanning them even if i did like their music for awhile. :peperun:

Just a few examples to demonstrate my ability to sniff out the bad ones before there was even any smoke lol :peperun: If it’s any consolation to you I don’t get similar vibes from anyone in twice (even nayeon who’s a popular target for antis) so yeah :pepemusic:

Thanks for the consolation about Twice, I'm also afraid for Nayeon but like I believe those girls are genuinely sweet

• Sometimes you can just TELL

Has me curious though what current idols you get bad vibes about if you don't mind dm'ing me

oh man i feel like that’ll open a can of worms if i actually voice who i get bad vibes from, plus I don’t want to jinx them to have an actual scandal break out so i hope you don’t mind me keeping my mouth shut for now lol :peperun:

• oh man i feel like that’ll open a can of worms if i actually voice who i get bad vibes from, plus I don’t want to jinx them to have an actual scandal break out so i hope you don’t mind me keeping my mouth shut for now lol :peperun:

spill I wouldn't get angry I only care abt twice anyway lmaooo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!