How would you feel if your bias did this?

• Sharing an X-ray of their injured arm?

Well... I randomly came across a tweet showing Jo Kihun, the drummer of a k-band called The Whales, sharing X-ray pictures of his arm on bubble.

Some pictures of his arm after a surgery and he also shared some when his arm broke.

I don't know much about him, but he was unable to perform on one stage at Superband 2, because of an arm injury during practice.

I feel like I can't share the X-ray pictures, because some of you would probably feel uncomfortable and stuff.

But do you think you would feel uncomfortable if your bias shared those kinds of pictures? (Well... not just your bias, but anyone at all?)

This thread is a bit random.

But I don't think I felt uncomfortable when I saw the pictures.

• I probably wouldn't feel uncomfortable, but I would be like "damn ok I believed you when you said it was broken the first time!"

• Sharing an x-ray seems entirely benign to me, so I don't see it as any kind of issue. Basically the equivalent of posting a picture of you with your arm in a cast and captioning it "Broke my arm".

If he's comfortable sharing his personal medical x-rays (some perhaps wouldn't be), it seems a perfectly okay thing for someone to do if they want.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!