Am I the only one who misses Girl Meets World?

• I just remembered it today again.

๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ท, ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ณ

๐Ÿ…ธ'๐Ÿ…ผ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚, ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ท!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• aw hey, i was thinking about it this morning. i heard everyone say that boy meets world was better though. i wouldn't know since i didn't grow up on it.

• yeah that was a daily ritual for 10 year old me. i don't really miss it but i remember it every now and then. fun times!! :pleading:

riley and maya's dinamic gets weird in the later episodes though LOL like it all becomes boy drama for 5 minutes then daddy issues and then it's a weirdly specific problem like idk both of them having the same favorite color :| and wooo episode over

out of service

• I never watched. That was past the point where I stopped watching Disney shows.

๐Ÿ’ฃ๐ŸŽ‡ P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸP1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

• aw hey, i was thinking about it this morning. i heard everyone say that boy meets world was better though. i wouldn't know since i didn't grow up on it.

Heard the same thing and saw some clips. It was on a channel that allowed them to tackle more 'mature' topics. I was surprised when Disney put on GMW.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah that was a daily ritual for 10 year old me. i don't really miss it but i remember it every now and then. fun times!! :pleading:

riley and maya's dinamic gets weird in the later episodes though LOL like it all becomes boy drama for 5 minutes then daddy issues and then it's a weirdly specific problem like idk both of them having the same favorite color :| and wooo episode over

IKR! The romance factor was weird because it became repetitive.

• I do and I donโ€™t. I prefer their personalities before they matured, but everyone has to grow up eventually I guess. The first couple seasons were great though and I loved them a lot.

I didn't like the Maya lost herself arc.

• yes

You're now going to be thinking of it.

• no, I miss it as well. what a nice, chill show

Favorite character?

• I never watched. That was past the point where I stopped watching Disney shows.

Yeah the quality went down. GMW was decent though

• BlinkandPPop

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œAm I the onlu one who misses Girl Meets World?โ€ to โ€œAm I the only one who misses Girl Meets World?โ€.
  • Heard the same thing and saw some clips. It was on a channel that allowed them to tackle more 'mature' topics. I was surprised when Disney put on GMW.

yeah, i want to watch boy meets world at some point for the sake of seeing some clips and just wanting to see how the shows were connected.

• yeah, i want to watch boy meets world at some point for the sake of seeing some clips and just wanting to see how the shows were connected.

It's both similar and not. Do it. There was just a scandal among the cast members regarding 'racism.'

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!