Is it over for NMIXX if they flop next comeback?

Approved the thread.
  • It already is only jyp stans think they’re anything :pepe-cop:

• Nah rv didn't gain success till which comeback.

• They just debuted? lol give them a break

• They won’t flop but if next comeback won’t do well I don’t see them becoming one of the top groups

• Yes and anyone who says otherwise must be new to kpop. Girl groups needs public recognition to hit it big unlike boy groups who can basically live off their fandom & touring.

At the very least, NMIXX needs one decent-sized hit otherwise they will be lost in the sea of mid-tier ggs.

Frankly I think the girls weren't ready to debut when they did at all, they just seemed too green for the concept they were doing. If only JYP waited until next year, the timing would be perfect then.

• If they ever end up doing worse than Itzy I will freaking lmao at JYP.

• JYPE won't allow NMIXX to flop, since they're meant to replace TWICE as 1 of JYPE's upcoming main cash cows.

• I don't see this happening, and even if they flop, as long as there are still JYPE stans they're good.

• They have talent pretty much across the board, but so does Itzy... I can see them getting stuck in that trap but with even worse songs. Anyone who tries to argue that good songs aren't important in KPop I present to you NMixx and Itzy.

• Company stans will buy their albums regardless. 150k sales will maintain any group.

• Nah but they wont surpass IVE or aespa. They can still hit big though and Sullyoon is like, worshipped by koreans so they will be fine

• This must be JYPE's worst debut for 1 of their girl groups in their entire history.

• Nah. They will be fine.

Big 3 means they will always be talked about, always get opportunities and exposure.

There's no way JYP will let them flop - watch as they get pushed way more than Itzy.

They are too talented as an overall group. There's only a few 4th gen groups that can match their depth in talent.

Sullyoon alone can unflop them. Koreans are suckers for pretty girls.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!