Kpop idol bullying scandals

• Ive noticed in the past few weeks there have been an increasing number of bullying accusations.. and atp its making it hard for me to even trust my favorites anymore, from jo byunggyo to soojin SO MANY idols have come out as being bullies or harassing their peers in some way

idek who to believe but what i do know is that their company's are doing a trash job at telling the truth cuz the alleged victims are not stopping with a simple statement to take "action"

BUT i just saw soojin's apology and I'm glad she directly came out to apologize... its a much better approach than to hide behind her company

• Ive noticed in the past few weeks there have been an increasing number of bullying accusations.. and atp its making it hard for me to even trust my favorites anymore, from jo byunggyo to soojin SO MANY idols have come out as being bullies or harassing their peers in some way

idek who to believe but what i do know is that their company's are doing a trash job at telling the truth cuz the alleged victims are not stopping with a simple statement to take "action"

BUT i just saw soojin's apology and I'm glad she directly came out to apologize... its a much better approach than to hide behind her company

She didnt come out directly and apologize not really and her statement is getting more backlash then anyone else.

• This must be the special week to drag your bully that just happens to be famous.

i think people are just talking about it now after getting the confidence by seeing others do the same. i don't think its fair to the victims to sit quietly while their bully lives a happy life.

• So where does it end? If she can't have a career then I suppose she can't have a social life either. I suppose she shouldn't be allowed to get married or have a family. That's happiness in life. I mean she probably should go live in a cave somewhere right? Or maybe kill herself? Would that satisfy it? How far does it have to go before "revenge" is finally served and who gets to decide that? Because it's not the victim that's the for damn sure. How many cases have come where the victim accepts the apology, but no one wants to let it go? Even if the victim accepts her apology and drops it, netizens will continue to harrass her about this for years. At what point do these so called "defenders of justice" become bullies themselves?

I'm sorry i wasn't talking about anyone is specific so i don't know why you keep saying she but i don't think its okay if someone is forced to shut up about the pain they had to go through because someone has issues and doesn't know how to act. i in no manner said that the idol shouldn't be allowed to have a life. but they should at least look back at their bad lifestyle and regret it to some extent.. ik this is old but you saw what happened with jimin and mina. mina had to suffer for 10 years so much so she needed help from all of that pain. while jimin lived totally fine until mina exposed her and even then the company was on jimin's side. the only reason jimin even retired was because of public outrage i don't think she even regretted bullying mina considering how she went on with her life. ik this is really out of the blue to bring up something from last june but mina is going to suffer for life. also if you are saying she as in soojin. i think soojin is innocent to some extent. the alleged victim is definitely streatching things out and there will always be situation where my opinion will change to side with the idol or victim. in the end its something between them to sort out and not for me to pick out whats right and wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!