Queendom second round begin, what do u think abt it? (spoiler)

• Brave Girls did well this episode and despite the Naverilla arrangement WJSN pulled it off well. I enjoyed their stage especially Yeonjung. Her vocals blew me away. She’s so under appreciated as a vocalist so it’s nice to see a lot of people complimenting her.

As for Loona the vocals was missing from their performance. If you’re going to do a SISTAR cover you need to be able to carry that performance.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I've listened to it more than once already. My problem is that half the song felt like it an unrelated song. And the new arrangement doesn't fit at all the original.

I feel you, it's really different but i still think it's not that bad.

Navilerra is a pretty hard song to change because the core of the song is in the instrumental but they change it in a way that i think still sound good so I'm not mad at it.

they did. supposedly Ment performances uploaded on youtube are a bit edited.

I watched the leaked performances and one of the wjsn girls had a voice crack twice it wasn't that bad but noticeable

they probably edited the vocal but the live audiences could probably still make a decision with that mistake in mind.

• I think Brave Girls did the best so far. I feel like they made it their own. Loona second, as expected they did well, but it was hard to see all the members. I bet they are in the top3. WJSN did good as well, but they also kinda mess with the song a bit too much. Overall they all did better than the 1st round.

• This week was disappointing over all. I wasn’t really wowed by any performance all of them had something I didn’t like

Here’s my ranking:

1. Wjsn - I really didn’t like the arrangement if this song. Navillera is one of my all time fav Kpop songs and this arrangement was not it. Was very messy and the instrumental was not nice to my ears. I also didn’t like the rap section. Wjsn are first tho because yeonjung killed it with her vocals she did amazing and the rest of the girls also sounded great! They had great energy on stage and really looked like they were having fun
    2. brave girls - the vocals were nice but I was just a bit bored tbh. The dancing wasnt really interesting and the stage show I didn’t enjoy. The ending of the song just felt meh
    3. Loona - bored again. The vocals weren’t anything exciting, I think out of all groups while I could tell some were singing live I could barely hear them over the back track for most of the members. Was better than last week tho

Over all this week I didn’t enjoy it, I really hope next week is better :oops:

• This, you must be a Buddy to notice all those details

• I won't spoil you on kepler.

Now I saw a leak, so I wanna talk about it:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!