Love Dive Fails To Enter Youtube Video Chart? Less than 4m views in first 3 days?

• How come? The song nearly has 50m views right now and is supposedly doing well on streaming sites yet it failed to pull more than 4m views in it's first 3 days?

I think Eleven had a similar issue. It did very well on streaming sites but struggled on Youtube by comparison. 4m is like Brave Girls numbers. Just how much are they being boosted by playlist? This kind of lack of parity doesn't make sense.

Approved the thread.
  • first pressed detected waiting for more to come :pepe-hehe:

• u can't drag their charting so u're dragging their views lol.

• Lack of ads? *shrugs*

• that's a bit weird

they're on top songs with 19 million but that counts every performance and lyrics video etc.

and with practically the same numbers as Tomboy which is weeks old.

are they getting good playlisting? cause their streams are good but their monthly listeners aren't that insane like you usually expect.

• I remember looking at the MV a day after and it already had 10M views.. and it was trendy at number 2 in my country (SEA). Where did 4M in 3 days comes from?

• Who cares? They are doing very well that’s all I need to know and I really enjoy their music. Just wondering are you a MY? I feel like there’s that one MY who always seemed threatened by new groups especially if they get popular quickly. I don’t even like NMIXX but I still remember that MY posting negative threads about NMIXX and spreading their leaked song. I wish that MY had the same energy when aespa had those plagiarism issues but we all know some kpop fans are hypocritical.

• maybe ad views boosted it? Ad views don't count for the youtube chart I think.

• 50 million views and 1 million likes. You don't need to be Inspector Poirot to solve this case...

• not International icons and spotify queens ive according to everyone on this site they're outperforming itzy as the International 4th gen girl group nvm their spotify streams only come from Indonesia Philippines and Japan ive are the International girl group, right?

• Kpop stans in denial that a nonbig3 gg did better than their faves on spotify, melon and sales

• their fans are getting brave dragging other groups but it's nice seeing reality proves otherwise

• not International icons and spotify queens ive according to everyone on this site they're outperforming itzy as the International 4th gen girl group nvm their spotify streams only come from Indonesia Philippines and Japan ive are the International girl group, right?

They must be so massive in these 3 countries if their charting there alone outstream all of other 4th gen ggs internationally then! That sound familiar... Didn't people used to say Blackpink only had SEA countries too? :teeheek:

• Isn't this already explained in main threads?

Companies are using more playlisting than they used to.

Also, SM antis and JYP antis shouldn't use IVE to shade and bait other groups and fandoms.

• You guys are acting too ugly over ive and their success

• that's a bit weird

they're on top songs with 19 million but that counts every performance and lyrics video etc.

and with practically the same numbers as Tomboy which is weeks old.

are they getting good playlisting? cause their streams are good but their monthly listeners aren't that insane like you usually expect.

Yes, they have so far pretty decent playlisting. Nothing amazing. Only real of note play list so far is New Music Friday. They have about 41 editorial playlist appearances right now on Spotify and about 25 on Apple Music.

They're also using ads. But this level of MV views is pretty terrible considering. Less than 4 million in 3 days?

• It's seeming more and more likely their streams are heavily assisted by playlisting. They charted for a solid 50 days with 11 in Spotify but after the play listing ran out the song sunk like a stone and they started to hemorrhage ML's. I think they dropped about 2m+ MLs in a month after that.

• unless you stan idk.. red velvet or bp all your favs use massive amount of ads so you can't drag them for that lol

• They have about 41 editorial playlist appearances right now on Spotify and about 25 on Apple Music.

Are there any sites that i can check this?

Or you collected infos by yourself? Thanks

• They must not have used afs for the first few days. That’s very uncommon nowadays and I think red velvet is the only other gg who doesn use them.

• What is playlisting?

Playlisting is when your song is added to what is known as 'editorial' playlist. Aka curated pl;aylist. For example Todays Top Hits, New Music Fridays, Kpop Daebak, etc, etc.

Are there any sites that i can check this?

Or you collected infos by yourself? Thanks

No I din't collect the data myself. I have an' to a professional site called chartmetric. It's a professional site that collects data from various different online music and social media sites. It's extremely pricey so beware, however you can join as a free user and this will show you some basic information for I believe the last 7 days.

• hope jyp and sm use the same amount of playlisting starship is for IVE for itzy and aespa.

Tired of these brave IVE stans acting like these fads are 2nd coming of blackpink.

Bruh- we didn't even say none of that. If you guys wanna be mad at IVE, then be mad all by yourselves and don't bring dives into this. This beef y'all got is completely made up and one-sided. IVE just exists and y'all acting like y'all are being attacked, smh.

• Red Velvet doesn’t use ads. They’re probably the only girl group nowadays that has organic views on youtube

Red Velvet did use ads for Queendom hence how they went from 16m views in a day to 8m for Feel My Rhythm. Look it up on Youtube charts. It will confirm this. Aespa also used ads for Next Level and Savage had almost 60m ad views. Again the official view count is available on Youtube charts. Look it up.

NCT also use a lot of ads.

My problem isn't with ads, in fact I would say I support them. Do what you have to do to promote a song. My problem is with the denial of such use. I don't like when fans spout nonsense about natural, organic or whatever other bullshit buzzword they use to falsify the notion that their fave's aren't using ads.. When in fact today we have tools that make that denial an impossibility.

I also don't like the fact that fans are boasting about huge streams and charting on Spotify and Apple when in fact we can all see they are using paid playlisting too.

Again look at IVE. 1.5m Spotify streams per day, yet can't crack 4m views in 3 days? Took 4.5 days to pass 1m likes? Showing up on New Music Friday USA alongside the likes of Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, Olivia Rodrigo? Acts with massive hits and fame in the US yet IVE have never even come close to charting for even a day on Spotify USA yet are showing up on one of America's most premium play lists?

Same for Red Velvet. Wemon of Pop, Teen Beats and New Music Friday and near 50m playlisting but couldn't chart for 3 weeks on the global 200? Come on. no coincidence they dropped below 700k daily streams when they lost most of their PLR.

• There's two possibilities: either the chart bugged like it happened to TXT or they used too many ads.

• The only metric you are using to discredit IVE is youtube and if IVE and other groups use ads why non of this groups can reach the level of IVE in the Korean charts, Spotify or Apple Music?

You ate trying too hard to discredit IVE when you should just accept sometimes people just like normal catchy pop music

• I encountered some other topics about this this week.

Looked like the only one that wasn't using ads - at least for this recent comeback - were Red Velvet.

NMIXX, STAYC, GIdle, Stray Kids, Brave Girls, the ads views were massive. Heck, even BTOB, Nu'Est had huge ads views.

So why is it that IVE once again are being singled out for something that almost all companies and groups are doing on a same scale if not bigger?

People claim they don't care about it or don't mind, but if that was true IVE wouldn't be singled out for something so many do so excessively. Seems more like haters shading groups they dislike or that aren't their bias.

The only metric you are using to discredit IVE is youtube and if IVE and other groups use ads why non of this groups can reach the level of IVE in the Korean charts, Spotify or Apple Music?

You ate trying too hard to discredit IVE when you should just accept sometimes people just like normal catchy pop music

This.

There are some people from a certain very active, huge fandom, no rookie group fandoms, that are trying too hard to shade upcoming, successful new groups.

• The only metric you are using to discredit IVE is youtube and if IVE and other groups use ads why non of this groups can reach the level of IVE in the Korean charts, Spotify or Apple Music?

it's a legitimate question though. Take a look at Bigbang for example. They top the chart with 28 mill views. LOVE DIVE which released a bit later than Bigbang did not even chart in the Top 100 which 4.3 mill to chart.

People questioning this because of how bezarre it behave on youtube when the song is doing extremely well on spotify and Apple music relatively to recent kpop groups. When a song is popular on these 2 platform, it usually reflects that on youtube for these kpop groups.

YouTube Music Charts
    Top Songs, Artists, Videos on YouTube.
    charts.youtube.com

I was curious of how these rec3nt gg songs do on the MV chart without ad. See the composed below.

Number = millions

IVE Eleven

Week1=8.1 week2=6.2 week3=5.9 week4=out

Aespa Savage

Week1=19.1 week2=15.6 week3=8.8 week4=6.4 week5=out

Itzy loco

Week1=22 week2=7.44 week3=5.5 week4=out

Gidle Tomboy

Week1=12 week2=10.2 week3=7.61 week4 =6.58

Nmixx O.O

Week1=9.2 week2=6.35 week3=out

IVE LOVE DIVE

Not charted on top 100 = 4.3 mil

• youtube charts isn't always accurate

• youtube charts isn't always accurate

Youtube MV chart is entirely accurate and transparent. I this case is what the op is referring to. Its a single song MV to track unlike youtube song chart where we don't know how they combine between audios and videos.

• Can’t believe so many are jealous of IVE’s achievements. I was worried because usually signs of greatness is when people start complaining and has made up concerns about a group.. and none was around for Ive in the main. But now I’m assured.

• Can’t believe so many are jealous of IVE’s achievements. I was worried because usually signs of greatness is when people start complaining and has made up concerns about a group.. and none was around for Ive in the main. But now I’m assured.

They said ive's 1st comeback would flop and now it didn't they're trying to change the narrative finding irrelevant excuses

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!