The only boy group stage that gives me chills

• This LEGENDARY performance will be 10 years old this year.

When you watch something like this it makes you feel like your faves are doing just enough to get by lol.

But that mindset doesn't exist for the two guys that built modern day kpop.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The choreo is fire :cursing:

I honestly think they are their best when they were OT5 :cursing:

This, how can op not include an OT5 performance when they were at their peak?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is my favourite duo live performance from them:

• This, how can op not include an OT5 performance when they were at their peak?

Since we're talking about chills, here's another legendary OT5 performance :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• The choreo is fire :cursing:

I honestly think they are their best when they were OT5 :cursing:

This, how can op not include an OT5 performance when they were at their peak?

I agree OT5 is best. But Catch Me was a highlight of TVX2.

• This, how can op not include an OT5 performance when they were at their peak?

This song is so fire. Timeless.

• I agree OT5 is best. But Catch Me was a highlight of TVX2.

Yeah Cath Me was the first time I heard a TVXQ song, but personally, the highlight of TVX2 is Keep Your Head Down, that song is a whole mood!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!