what is it about ningning that makes her so popular

• i've noticed that most international nonfans and even people who barely know about kpop all like ningning. like ningning is significantly more popular compared to the other girls and its crazy because she's literally in a group with two of the most popular it girls as well.

discuss.

Approved the thread.
  • I love ningning, when they debuted people rarely hyped her. I'm glad she's getting attention.

• i've noticed that most international nonfans and even people who barely know about kpop all like ningning. like ningning is significantly more popular compared to the other girls and its crazy because she's literally in a group with two of the most popular it girls as well.

discuss.

Is she? I didn't know she's THAT popular.

• she's cute

she's a fashionista

she's talented

she also seems very aware of what's trendy

and also she seems very relatable by the fact that she watch the same show, do the same things than normal people

• she is attractive, foreigner and talented it's bound to happen and because she isn't korean international fans connect more with her

• Nah they only “like” her more bc they token stanning her to put the other girls down. Like ppl did with Jisoo back in 201

If international fans really liked her so much the stats would show. Karina and winter are still most popular internationally

• I'm not an aespa stan but I find her very charismatic,I was surprised to find out she wasn't as popular as Karina or Winter.

• she's pretty and she's an excellent singer ;-)

• she's the only aespa member i like. she's gorgeous and is the most vocally talented out of the group.

• She’s extremely fun, high energy and engaging, which makes her stand out. Plus that voice!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is she? I didn't know she's THAT popular.

She's the most liked member between non fans but those people only hype her up on twitter, they see her as meme queen, don't expect them to support her when it really matters tho. The same kpop stans who hype up trendy/cool idols (hwasa, hyolyn with dally, chungha, sunmi, seulgi) but they don't really care about them

• Idk tbh, but i really like NingNing voice, it's so beautiful! And to me she is the most beautiful, really beautiful.

And not people trying to discredit her success or people liking her, she is the most liked outside the fandom. End.

• she's used to shit on the other girls mostly winter and giselle for stage presence.

If she was truly most liked her Stats would show but Korean duo always get most likes on ig qnd Twitter and more views on yt.

• Is this even the case what Op says? I follow KPOP and don't care much about Aespa. The only members I often hear about are Karina and Winter.

• Idk tbh, but i really like NingNing voice, it's so beautiful! And to me she is the most beautiful, really beautiful.

And not people trying to discredit her success or people liking her, she is the most liked outside the fandom. End.

No one is discreditng her mys just see through the bs and trying to make her a jisoo 2.0 situation. If she was truly the most popular she would get more likes on their socials plain and simple. Not even on youtube is her views even close. People use her to shit talk the other 3 girl because they're "problematic" she's only more popular than giselle.

Japan is Winter then Karina then Giselle Ning Ning

China Karina Winter Ning Ning Giselle

Korea Winter Karina Giselle Ning Ning

International Karina Winter Ning Ning Giselle.

• she's used to shit on the other girls mostly winter and giselle for stage presence.

If she was truly most liked her Stats would show but Korean duo always get most likes on ig qnd Twitter and more views on yt.

That's not true, winter is the one who get the highest likes on average but it depends on the picture. There isn't a huge gap on likes between the members, all of them are pulling similar numbers and it depends on the picture more than the member.

And ningning tends to go viral outside of official accounts, I haven't seen to any of other members get that many engagements or go viral as much as her for non official pictures or videos. People like her for real, I mean sure there will be some token stanning but she's very liked, it's just those non fans are useless when it comes to support her

• is she popular? as a non fan, i always hear more of karina and winter being mentioned here and there. but she comes at 3rd place ig

• Pretty face, she can be sexy and she can be cute, and she is talented as hell with a powerful voice. Should be a no brainer.

• Nah they only “like” her more bc they token stanning her to put the other girls down. Like ppl did with Jisoo back in 201

If international fans really liked her so much the stats would show. Karina and winter are still most popular internationally

Huh? what you even talking about, jisoo was always incredibly popular and not because token stanning. She's 3rd most popular in bp without having a solo for a reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!