what is it about ningning that makes her so popular

• Huh? what you even talking about, jisoo was always incredibly popular and not because token stanning. She's 3rd most popular in bp without having a solo for a reason

She was popular but ppl were token scanning her back in 2019. It’s the same with nn but even worse cuz n isn’t as popular as Jisoo back then

• Usually in group accounts likes depends on photos but even tho non fans claim ningning as their favorite but they're nowhere to be found when it matters. The disparity between kar/win to ning/giselle is huge but atleast ningning has china.

• Nah they only “like” her more bc they token stanning her to put the other girls down. Like ppl did with Jisoo back in 201

If international fans really liked her so much the stats would show. Karina and winter are still most popular internationally

nah it has to do with not being Korean fans think she is discriminated so they feel they need to hype her more

• I don't stan aespa but I like ningning.

She's charismatic, has cute reactions, she's a really good singer and I just love her voice when she talks.

She's the member I like to watch the most on stage too.

• Best singer

Best stage presence, good at facial expressions

Seems the least robotic (on stage, other members creep me out sometimes)

Looks most natural

Prettiest imo

Sm focuses on winter and Karina too much when Ningning is right there. I think that’s part of the reason non fans who have ningning as their bias don’t always become aespa stans but still hype her up a lot

• because she's not that pretty for a kpop idol so casual fans project onto her to feel better about themselves

• Mostly blinks stan jisoo and rosé . Other girls have the most solo stans.

No token Stan’s aren’t true solo Stan’s they never support when it matters. But they’ll use a member to shade or subtly put a group down. Like the whole “Jisoo is most stable” thing in 2019 that was used to put all of bp vocal down

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!