interesting thing i've noticed about the garam/lesserafim situation

• This is usually what happens if the company decides to ignore the rumours and just push through with their plans. Helps for now but could backfire badly if the rumours start to pop up again later and maybe even turn out to be true.

Basically the group could always self destruct at this point. This is not the same as Soojin and Cube. Soojin's actions weren't known before her debut with Gidle. You can't blame Cube or the group for her debut. Hybe knew about the rumours and willingly decided to continue with Garam.

Also keep mentioning the garam rumours under the teasers for the other members is unfair to them. They worked hard to get their and shouldn't get blamed for the possible actions of someone else.

• Question: I keep seeing people say that people aren't backing down but is this really true? From what I've read, it seems like many of the posts were posted on Twitter BEFORE HYBE's statement, but were only posted onto PANN/Theqoo after. So of course, PANN ignored the Twitter post dates and just acted like people are posting and being brave after HYBE released their statement.

Oh this is news to me, I thought they were new because of the way people reacted, thanks for letting me know

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• LMAO

I find it so amusing that some people are still trying to belittle those arguing against being "guilty by mob" as just being "mindless uber fans" . I really hope karma (or a mob demanding their head on a platter) doesn't come to bite them in the ass one day. Maybe then they'll recognize the importance of the presumption of "innocent until proven guilty"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!