Probably just me, but....

• Whenever I see pictures like these.

FPf0x4AVEAQuuZz?format=jpg&name=large

FJWNmHSWUAI6Uud?format=jpg&name=large

I look at the books to know what the title is.

BTW the books behind Yongseung are dictionaries, encyclopedias and stuff.

One of the books is called "The Second Self" by Sherry Tuckle, which is a non-fiction about the relationship between humans and computers. It was written back in the 80's. (I guess if I read that book, I would be like "Well... computers are much more different now a days.")

There are also some others books from the 80's, which are the books "Medical And Health Annual 1982" and "Medical And Health Annual 1984", which are collections of medical advances from the previous year.

Not sure what the white book is, but it says "Around".

On the table in that ATEEZ photo there are three books:

"Faith and Politics" by Senator John Danforth, which is about... well... faith and politics....

"The Dukan Diet" by Dr. Pierre Dukan, which is a weight loss book. (but according to some sources the diet isn't that healthy)

"Diana: The Secret Years" by Simone Simmons, who was Princess Diana's closest friend.

It seems strange to have a book about politics, weight loss and Princess Diana on that table, when the context of this photo is them supposed to be security guards or something.

Dang, I'm such a nerd.

• You never know!! When I was 6 years old, I read the First Aid annual from the 90s every day and I loved it. When I told people, they were always crazy surprised. But that being said, I have my doubts that someone would want to read something like that for fun

Believe it or not, but I actually once read an entire Danish dictionary once.

Or it was a dictionary with foreign words, but in Danish.

I did it because I wanted to learn new words and stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!