I was impressed by Majors performance on Music Bank. Is this their first music show stage? They did great. I like the new songs.

• I think the other two girls have health issues so there were only 4. Is there any news that they'll be able to join them on any future stages? Good job regardless. I actually liked the two tracks Majors came out with. Good dance and club type of songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• mparserz

Changed the title of the thread from “I was impressed by Majors performance on Music Bank. Is this their first musich show stage? They did great. I also like the song.” to “I was impressed by Majors performance on Music Bank. Is this their first music show stage? They did great. I like the new songs.”.
  • I think the other two girls have health issues so there were only 4. Is there any news that they'll be able to join them on any future stages? Good job regardless. I actually liked the two tracks Majors came out with. Good dance and club type of songs.

With all the weird shit that happened just a few weeks before the comeback, I don't expect the two members to return. I don't know whether it means the remaining girls are gonna keep on as a 4-member or the group is gonna disband altogether, but it looks really sus.

It seems to me they wanted out but the company persuaded them to at least record the songs and shoot the MVs. I don't know... Considering what happened to their previous group ANS, the company's track record is just terrible.

• Okay watched the performance, and it's pretty good! The energy of the girls is not bad and I really like the choreo!

I prefer "Giddy-Up" but "Salute" is good, and definitely is better with more listens!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• With all the weird shit that happened just a few weeks before the comeback, I don't expect the two members to return. I don't know whether it means the remaining girls are gonna keep on as a 4-member or the group is gonna disband altogether, but it looks really sus.

It seems to me they wanted out but the company persuaded them to at least record the songs and shoot the MVs. I don't know... Considering what happened to their previous group ANS, the company's track record is just terrible.

they've tagged all 6 members even today on IG

maybe they have corona?

we know this agency is bullshit so they probably didn't even announce it lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, if it was corona, the whole group would self quarantine. It's something else.

that's interesting

I never thought they will 'ditch' Bian

in same time it made me remember time when ANS maknae said that members were hanging out near Han River, but she stayed in dorm because they couldn't take her/didn't want her to go with them, and she suggested they've drank beer there

not saying that's fishy but who knows what was going on now if situation like that and dropout of 7 members already happened in ANS, at that point I thought that they've kept Bian in agency because she was most known, and like only member which went semi-viral.

• that's interesting

I never thought they will 'ditch' Bian

If I remember correctly, a short time before the comeback was announced, Bian posted a strange message that seemed to express her disenchantment about her dreams going nowhere, something like that. It was at the same moment all the members removed MAJORS from their SNS so it was really suspicious.

Only a few days later, the company announced their comeback as if everything was fine. The timing was really weird. So when I see that two members dodge the promotions, I can't help but smell something fishy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!