One year ago Baekhyun came back with his 3rd mini album ‘Bambi’

• maybe the privacy live session was meant to drop on 2022 spring not 2021

If there is room for the delulu in me to thrive then she will :pepe-clown-gear:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i thought when baekhyun had stay up and psycho as bsides in his discography it was enough flex but then he went and gave us love again and underwater and i was like that is it we peaked

But nope he dropped THIS

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• all other male soloists should packed their bags and moved planets after having seen all that vocal flex baekhyun dropped with bambi

I would be too ashamed to exist in the same universe if i were them tbf :pepestare:

• WAIT I NEED TO SPEAK OF THIS ICONIC SCENE THAT WAS CUT FROM THE FREAING MV

External Content twitter.com

• Wait thats not the video i meant to talk about

Its was the one where he was twirling i cant find it again :waterr:

• I found it osnskss i was starting to think i imagined this scene lmao

Main dancer teas :waterr:

• The way i miss him

We really did a full year without new music from him. I canr do another i can't :cryingr:

I miss him too, his service feels so long compared to the others :(

Hoping for a surprise single or some cover on his channel because I just can’t survive another year without anything

WHERE IS THE PRIVACY LIVE BYUN :pepe-cut:

• WHERE ARE PRIVACY ENTHUSIASTS AT

External Content open.spotify.com

Remember when baekhyun lied about giving us a live session for this :pepe-sad:

At this point I’m really questioning my memory because i could swear he said during a fan meet that he is preparing a live session but WHERE IS IT :mad:

• Vocal king indeed

• We don’t talk enough about his insane high note in Cry for love because it’s pur heaven for the ears ;(

The amount of talent this man has is crazy ;(

• External Content twitter.com

Baekhyun casually sitting eating strawberries while killing me with the biggest vocal flex song ever will always be my kink

• I found it osnskss i was starting to think i imagined this scene lmao

Main dancer teas :waterr:

HIS SPINS ;(

Bambi era really robbed us of a lot of things

Smiling through the pain 2x

• We don’t talk enough about his insane high note in Cry for love because it’s pur heaven for the ears ;(

The amount of talent this man has is crazy ;(

how is such a beautiful sound possible ;(;(

• Damn, already a year? Why is it that things that were a week or two ago feel like they're years old, yet old things feel like they just happened...? Anyways, I love this album. I really like every track on there (except for Bambi ;(;( ). But the two most slayful ones are easily the eternal vocal flex All You Got and piano-electro-R&B jam Privacy. I love those two SO much.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!