[theqoo] JAY PARK'S SOJU BUSINESS WHEREABOUTS

• [theqoo] JAY PARK'S SOJU BUSINESS WHEREABOUTS

bypannchoaMarch 27, 2022
    AVvXsEgHxUXwW2CH-pcPSk50y6qxAEJdmnaPB0_R_5DI1LesLgnnusV2DwcR4JBB9SZ_ny_AGGjX68Q3lXjlbu4jMLK2mkmMbTgCxdwcyFyW6fTVM83W2GdneX0Q_dHIzurl1ne4ttwbjUR2Nf8VALfDyXktodqeZ58RM4_GOeFWiVyW1Kh7Jr7JQHZLwjPa=s16000
    IG caption:
    The Hyundai craze in real time. Jay Park's Won Soju pop-up store!
    There are already 1000 people waitingㄷㄷ
    One bottle is around 14,900 won...? (t/n: ~12USD)

Text:
    Yeouido The Hyundai Seoul department store pop up store has sold out all 20K bottles.
    One bottle has 375ml, 22% vol. and costs 14,900 won

There are no additive, it's 100% made from country-grown rice and bottled after 2 weeks of earthenware aging.
    Unlike diluted soju, it is clean and smooth with reduced distillation.

original post: here

1. I'm f*cking waiting for this to sell onlineㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I tasted this and it was actually so clean, you definitely don't get any hangover with this, which makes me want to buy it again, but I can't. When are they going to sell this again?

3. He's so good at doing business. He makes you want to buy his stuff with his marketing tactics

4. Oh I'm curious

5. I tasted this and it was delicious, it doesn't taste like Soju, more like Hwayo soju

6. Waiting for the only drop

7. There's nothing he can't doㄷㄷI need to try this

8. Wow I'll definitely try to buy it once it goes online. I'll buy a pretty soju glass too~~

9. I found it delicious!!!!! I need to buy it online!!!!

10. I can't taste it since it's sold out everywhere. It just shows how well Jay Park knows how to do good business

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This man just cannot lose. A number one song and a sold out product all in one month.

He has been cancelled 25,000 times in his career, and just keeps coming back stronger every time.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This man just cannot lose. A number one song and a sold out product all in one month.

He has been cancelled 25,000 times in his career, and just keeps coming back stronger every time.

Because his "cancellations" are bullshit. Especially when the hypocrite people doing the canceling live in glass houses and you know what they say about people in glass houses.

• well it's not like he has any proper competition in this department

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He doesn't, but if you asked his antis, he's nugu and no one gives af about Jay Park.

But, clearly, that's not the case. When he first announced he was doing soju, I was skeptical, but he's getting good reviews. Good for him he's found another avenue to make money. He won't be young and pretty forever, and he's planning an idol group, but we know how fickle the music business can be. It's good he's carved out an avenue for himself that other K-artists haven't tapped into yet.

🤡🤡 I guess all the other liquor and alcohol businesses, bars and fucking manufacturers aren't his competitor 😂😂 sure tell me say daft beer who makes many alcoholic beverages isn't his competitor when he's making liquor which puts him in direct competition with these types of companies 💀💀 lol

• 🤡🤡 I guess all the other liquor and alcohol businesses, bars and fucking manufacturers aren't his competitor 😂😂 sure tell me say daft beer who makes many alcoholic beverages isn't his competitor when he's making liquor which puts him in direct competition with these types of companies 💀💀 lol

:facepalm:

I was talking about people from entertainment industry

think what would happen if one of BTS members, IU or Yoo Jaesuk would start their own soju brand

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :facepalm:

I was talking about people from entertainment industry

think what would happen if one of BTS members, IU or Yoo Jaesuk would start their own soju brand

Who cares, lol?

Why are you bringing up IU and BTS in a Jay Park thread? I don't get it. Jay Park is successful in his own right. He has his own fanbase. Sure, IU and BTS would probably blow up if they did something like this. But another person's success does not take from the fact that Jay Park is also successful.

This thread took such a weird turn.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!