Do you want AleXa to go to the semi-final in The American Song Contest? Who else do you want to classify?

• [25/3 12:26 a. m.] Rob😁 Mapache😈:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[25/3 12:27 a. m.] Rob😁 Mapache😈:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[25/3 12:28 a. m.] Rob😁 Mapache😈:

AleXa's song is so catchy!! I hope it gets to the next round!

Jake'O reminds of Elvis and he has a great song, I want him to make it! He has a lot of charisma!

Puerto Rico is cool! I also want the song of the boots to go to the next round because it's kinda eccentric and fun!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!