Any cafe/restaurant/fastfood you never want to go again too?

• I pick Subway.

The subway in my city here in Germany has a very bad customer-service.

What I mean

• They don't have a vegetarian option on the menue altho other stores I been to have one
    • They didn't catched it as I asked if they can make me a custom sandwich because there is actually the option for a custom one
    • As I asked the guy a 3rd time and said "Is there really no vegetarian option?" he just shruged his shoulders and sad "look at the menue"
    • Google-reviews also said that depending on who works there the store might also has randomly closed, nobody cares for general hygene as for example not putting on gloves or washing hands inbetween different orders and one customer said they got served a baguette with snort on it after the guy sneezed on it
    • I was in a Subway in another city and the woman working there made fun of me ordering a vegetarian custom-made option. She also asked me 5 times in a row if I was serious to ask for a vegetable-patty and she was like: "But do you know it costs you 1€ more?" I was like: "I know and I said I want that on my Sub..." than she repeated 4 times: "But really do you want to pay 1€ more?" I said: "I know... so put it on my Sub" she really didn't understood me ordering a vegetarian Sub
    • In another Subway the woman pretended to not understand me cause of COVID they put a higher glass-wall in front of the counter even tho there is allready a glass and I'm only 1,52 (or for you Americans: 4,98) and so she gave me the: "You are so short, speak louder or I don't hear you since you are so far down there" I became a bit louder and the only thing she yelled back at me was: "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" and 2 tall men (maybe 1,80m or taller) looked at me as if I said something inapropriate

Reasons I would never go to Subway again

Is there any cafe or restaurant you would avoid for a specific reason?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!