Hong Jin Young to make her return after plagiarism scandal hiatus

• Hong Jin Young to make her return after plagiarism scandal hiatus

AVvXsEiwvGQPp5qT-G-jlQDuuZ_yyk2rkOM7QBHVNwS5u5YUSGSE6GApNY-R-sy_0Z5L252L_hjKpkCa8M1KYCS8w2rQ0O-ant_hz8go3gjqy7-uR03EDts3drqB0Iwk0JYKQMRgVdpyze-8feQdPXkE-ZYnFQIYM4NA0pyqm89dqJuvExtXNfyuohbbNoq9=w640-h335

Article: Hong Jin Young to return with a new song after 1 year 5 month hiatus... "I will atone and go back to my roots"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+472] So did you spend your reflection period producing your new song? Can it even be called a reflection period? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+241] But you were plagiarizing even before you debuted so how are you returning to your roots there

3. [+151] Don't come back!!

4. [+186] She must be in need of money now

5. [+455] Looks like she wasn't spending time reflecting but writing up her new song

6. [+71] I can't stand her ㅠㅠ

7. [+64] Since she was plagiarizing at her roots, she's just going back to her roots again

8. [+33] Really makes you realize how amazing IU is~~~~~~~~!! Hong Jin Young-ssi, you should learn from her

9. [+37] Always the same pattern with these celebrities...

10. [+28] People don't change so easily

11. [+41] Don't come back

12. [+38] Nah, we're okay, you can go back

13. [+19] Find strength 🙌

14. [+13] Why not come back after you get your doctoral degree for real

15. [+33] What I find hilarious about celebrities is that they only consider atoning after making their comebacks. Why not just stay quiet and atone in silence? How are you going to atone while making money? There's nothing to atone for, you just want to come back and make money again. I've always thought positively of her positive energy and work ethic but seeing her lie on top of lies made me so disappointed. The fact that her image was built on lies... She should donate all the money she's made instead.

Source: Naver

1. [+2,688, -193] And this is why celebrities will never get it! Just ban her from the industry for good~~~

2. [+1,961, -18] She's not getting hate for plagiarizing her thesis. She's getting hate for plagiarizing it and then lying saying she didn't do it. She scammed everyone on top of her scam. She needs more time for reflection~~

3. [+479, -12] As always, they come crawling back out after time passes

4. [+246, -1] I always found it funny whenever singers were like "I'll come back to singing with reflection, atonement, I'll repay my debt with good acting in a drama" ㅋㅋ if you truly want to atone, don't come back out. They're the ones making money but they're acting as if they're committing a huge sacrifice by choosing to come back.

5. [+211, -3] So she was preparing her new song in the time she should've been reflecting? ㅋ As if she was reflecting at all ㅋ

6. [+202, -5] Lies have been normalized in the entertainment industry. A story like Hong Jin Young's should never be allowed to happen again. She did not make a mistake, she intentionally lied and scammed the public.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!