What are your fave adlibs in kpop songs?

• Well, let me start off by dropping this entire song. It is 4 minutes of pure vocal flex

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think Baek is king of adlibs and I could post so many of his vocals, but I will give a special shout out to Kihyun during this portion of Blue Moon on Monsta X's debut album (time stamped)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are yours?

• whatever aespa were doing at the end of savage

• That long ass high note Wendy does in Hit That Drum

@ 2:22

External Content www.youtube.com

• just as I was listening to this I see this thread and I have to post it it's just too good

External Content open.spotify.com

• omg that baek song i always think about the glee line how can you duet with yourself that's like vocal masturbation or something :pepe-simp:

tts being adlib queens through mic issues is the first one that came to mind for me, the twinkle stages are gold

• omg that baek song i always think about the glee line how can you duet with yourself that's like vocal masturbation or something :pepe-simp:

tts being adlib queens through mic issues is the first one that came to mind for me, the twinkle stages are gold

Eye-

I will never be able to listen to All I Got the same way again....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!