ALL 7 MEMBERS OF GOT7 ARE IN KOREA!! GOT7 Comeback Here WE COME!!!

• BRUH!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

elirvs @keaji  MissBehave THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! Now, just have to wait for Jackson. :pepe-tea:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I was hesitant to put too much hope in their hints, but it really looks like it's gonna happen!

I just hope they give us more than 2 weeks of promotions since who knows when we'll see them together again after this. :pepe-sad:

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• And apparently Jackson's might already be there...welp. :pepestare:

• keyboardwarrior7

Changed the title of the thread from “Mark Tuan IS IN KOREA!! GOT7 Comeback Here WE COME!!!” to “Mark Tuan ( Possibly Jackson Too!?)IS IN KOREA!! GOT7 Comeback Here WE COME!!!”.
  • So Jackson went to the US last month and Korea is between China and the US... he might as well stop by... pepeThinking7 at 2x

• So Jackson went to the US last month and Korea is between China and the US... he might as well stop by... pepeThinking7 at 2x

It's all coming together. :pepegrin:

*guy in the video kinda scares me...not gonna lie.*

• It's all coming together. :pepegrin:

not Yugyeom just existing :cryingr:

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I KNOOOOOW, my timeline is screaminggggg, this is why I logged in here now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sooo excited :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr: :happyr:

Actually I saw some people saying that he might already be in Korea :eyes:

• BTWWWW EVERYONE, DON'T FORGET WHAT BAM SAID

• Also Yugyeom's mom said to someone when they asked her about Yugyeom's comeback, that it's in march, so everyone assumed that she was talking about Yugyeom's solo comeback.

But I kneeewwww, she must've meant GOT7 comeback :happyr:

• Mark has lots of luggage too so might as well be staying for sometime..Hoping for a cb with full promos and shows :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-simp::pepe-simp:

ELIIIII ( was just about to go to discord to talk to you!)

I'm so excited, I think it might really happen now!

Btw we're getting GOT7 individual badges, if you know of some recent badge appropriate photos of any of them, you can submit in this threat

• ELIIIII ( was just about to go to discord to talk to you!)

I'm so excited, I think it might really happen now!

Btw we're getting GOT7 individual badges, if you know of some recent badge appropriate photos of any of them, you can submit in this threat

I think its finally happening :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

MissB is really good at making badges so i gave her some pics before itself when she asked :pepelove1::pepelove1: she has all the good Jinyoung pics :smirks::smirks:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!