Where the **** is APRIL???

• Did I miss a recent comeback or are they MIA?

I'm not even a fan of April but I always root for them cause they are little sisters of two of my favorite groups KARA and Rainbow.

And because of this comeback. Best concept ever!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Somebody call 911. Put out an APB!

WHERE. THE. F***.IS. APRIL?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Drew_B ().

• Probably they'll be back in April ?

Wait. Is that an actual thing? Do they always come back in april??

• April is right after March.

Next person that makes this joke will get hacked.

• okay i just listened to that song, and personally i dislike it. but i hope they comeback soon.

The song is ok. But I'm more a fan of the concept.

The Baseball unis are iconic.

• I seriously don't understand how them and OMG have never been that silent when they were flopping but now that they got some level of public recognition they chose to give us nothing

They are far smaller than OMG, OMG debuts was at 9k sales, and they never dipped below 10k after that, and reached 50k with Non stop.

April reached 10k for the first time in 2020, 12k and 14k respectively. They are approximatively as big as OMG in 2016, its very hard to compare them.

Im very glad that DSP media keeps releasing content and music despite those low sales, some companies would have disbanded the group very rapidly.

Right now they are at their peak so i don't think they will disband any time soon and i cna't wait their next comeback.

APRIL FIGHTING ! (also where are the April trophies ??)

• Agreed. DSP media should be applauded. Cause anyone else probably would have disbanded them by now. But it just shows DSP cares about their small yet dedicated fanbase. Props to them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!