RANKING SONGS FROM THE LEGENDARY BTS ALBUM 'WINGS'!

• This is one of BTS' most iconic eras and really catapulted them to greater heights! It even has three songs in my all time top 10 bts songs list.

Let's see how all of the songs stack up against each other...You'll find my ranking below from least favorite to favorite.

15. Am I Wrong

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

14. Blood Sweat & Tears

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

13. Boy Meets Evil

12. Mama

11. Begin

10. Reflection

9. Lie

8. 21st Century Girl

7. First Love

6. Stigma

5. Awake

4. 2! 3!

3. Wings Interlude

2. Cypher 4

1. Lost

Wth...this was the hardest one to rank by far. I don't feel good about this at all and had to keep rearranging the ones in the middle;(. What would your ranking look like if you can stomach it?

:pepecry:

• ok THIS is hard. this is will be controversial.

almost as hard as HYYH 2. Begin and Lie are tied, they are both amazing.

1. First Love- this is self explanatory. i have yet to hear another song in existence that sounds like this with the progression it has

2. Reflection- (do people on here know i'm a namjoon stan? i mean... i would HOPE)

3. Lie

4. Begin

5. Blood Sweat & Tears

6. BTS Cypher 4

7. Stigma

8. Awake

9. Intro: Boy Meets Evil

10. MAMA

11. Lost

12. Interlude: Wings

13. 2!3!

14. 21st Century Girl

15. Am I Wrong

• 2! 3! is so low... I can't ;(

• No... we are doing the Wings album that i put in the op

Follow directions please ripper

• 1. First Love

2. Lie

3. Boy Meets Evil

4. Stigma

5. Mama

6. Blood, Sweat & Tears

7. Reflection

8. Awake

9. Begin

10. 2! 3!

11. Cypher pt. 4

12. Lost

13. 21st Century Girl

14. Am I Wrong

15. Interlude: Wings

Wings is a weird album to me. First half is SO STRONG, but have to admit I rarely listen past the solos

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!