Very smart marketing tactics by new company XG, the YGEX x Avex upcoming girl group.

• First thing I notice was the logo to XGALX has a very familiar look to YGX and YG's

XGALX.jpg

47b583ee68b0d854fe5d723ba686f4b1.png

unnamed.jpg

And then two first videos showed the girls training in YGX studio and performed there as well. This strategy worked and a lot YG stans and Blink like myself became curious about this group and I'm a stan!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ygx studio.jpg

• Wow, the group looks very promising. Japan could use another powerful dance-focused group. I didn't even know about them until now.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Has their lineup been finalized?

Yes I think so. They released a compilation of all the members. They are going to be 7. You can check all their individual videos on their channel.

• Yes I think so. They released a compilation of all the members. They are going to be 7. You can check all their individual videos on their channel.

Didn't they say that they had plans to add Hikaru once she's done with Kepler ?

• my favorite xg clip so far

hikaru will fit right in

External Content youtu.be

• Yeah. I have a strong feeling their debut song will have girl crush sound, which is very unusal for JPOP. But with the attention they are giving to international fans, their popularity will sky rocket. Especially since being associated with YG and KPOP.

• I must be slipping on my YG stan life. Had no idea about this.

It looks like a strong group. Very impressive. It's funny you mention YGX, their choreo and their moves looks very YGX...the girl group that went on Street Fighter. YGX IS a dance label.

But it looks very promising. Will be looking out for them.

It's interesting, this will be YG's first collaboration group since UNIQ. Which was supposed to be a collaboration group with Yuehua Entertainment, but ended up being just a Yuehua group even though they were YG trainees.

But YG and Avex have a long history and they work together a lot.

But thanks for telling me about them. It continues my tradition of being in the first 50k subscribers of every YG group's channel since WINNER.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• finally... I found the key that leads to the YGNGG I'd been waiting for :blushing:

at least YG didn't wait until the year BP's contracts are set to expire to announce their NGG through YGX like when Blackpink was launched in the same year 2NE1 disbanded so :cheersc: (and I know when it comes to other companies eg. Starship WJSN got launched a year before Sistar's disbandment and IVE got launched 2 years before WJSN's own contracts are set to expire so there's that :mukbang: )

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!