Thoughts On Shipping

• How do you feel about shipping real life people? 16

1. I am fine with it if the idol is, but if the idol is not fine with it, neither am I. (6) 38%
    2. It's fine if it stays friendly and lighthearted and doesn't get serious. (6) 38%
    3. I generally don't like shipping/shippers, but there are a few rare exceptions. (5) 31%
    4. Shipping is never okay and should never be done under any circumstances. (4) 25%
    5. Shippers are grasping at straws most of the time, but it's not outright evil. (4) 25%
    6. It is fine as long as it is not 18+/NSFW and people can respect those limits. (3) 19%
    7. I am neutral to it in every way/do not have any strong opinions on it. (2) 13%
    8. None/results (I would prefer that you vote to see the results, but I'm merciful). (1) 6%
    9. Shipping is bad, but it is the company we should be mad at, not the fans (1) 6%
    10. It's always completely fine. It's a part of their job and the idol should accept it. (0) 0%

Hello, first of all ghostings , if you feel that this is in any way capitalizing off of the attention from your recent post too much, let me know and I will remove it. I saw a lot of different perspectives under your post and wanted to collect data via a poll to see roughly how many people on here side with each chosen general stance. If there is an option missing you would like to see or you would like to elaborate on your stance, feel free to do so, but the main purpose of this post is simply to poll the people on here. I hope that's alright. Have a great day/night!

• I'm fine with the platonic shipping that you often see on social media,but the idea of obsessively seeing someone in a romantic light is kind of strange.

Fanfics are also a whole other branch :eyes:

• This

Shippers are grasping at straws most of the time, but it's not outright evil.

and this

I am fine with it if the idol is, but if the idol is not fine with it, neither am I.

• shipping?

apparently recently there was a huge increase in the costs of bulk container cargo shipping prices and thus supply chains have been affected...now the question is whether this is due to covid or just shipping companies trying to use the pandemnic to make a quick buck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!