(👉゚ヮ゚)👉 ⓣⓗⓔ ₵Ⱨ₳₮Ɇ₳Ʉ 𝓸𝓯 🅣🅞🅣🅐🅛 ૨αɳ∂σɱɳεรร(⊙_◎)

• So this is the place where I'll post my own random rule-following s**t for the purposes of 1) giving myself a space for self-expression with randomness :flying: and 2) farming Akorns so I can get that AllKill free trial, those badges, etc. that I covet so much (after all KMC's motto is "Akorns is love, Akorns is life" :mukbang: )

ANYWAY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cutes:

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

Edited 4 times, last by ducky-mioda ().

• wAtAsHi'lL HaVe aNaTa kNoW ThAt wAtAsHi gRaDuAtEd tOp oF My cLaSs iN NiHoNgO 3, aNd wAtAsHi'vE BeEn iNvOlVeD In iRoIrOnA NiHoNgO TuToRiNg sEsSiOnS, aNd wAtAsHi hAvE OvEr sAnByAkU PeRfEcT TeSt sCoReS. wAtAsHi aM TrAiNeD In kAnJi, AnD WaTaShI Is tHe tOp lEtTeR WrItEr iN AlL Of sOuThErN CaLiFoRnIa. (being sarcastic here BTW :smirks2: )

• ducky-mioda

Changed the title of the thread from “(👉゚ヮ゚)👉 Tʜᴇ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ ᴏғ Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍɴᴇꜱꜱ (⊙_◎)” to “(👉゚ヮ゚)👉 Tʜᴇ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ ᴏғ 🅣🅞🅣🅐🅛 Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍɴᴇꜱꜱ (⊙_◎)”.
  • ducky-mioda

Changed the title of the thread from “(👉゚ヮ゚)👉 Tʜᴇ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ ᴏғ 🅣🅞🅣🅐🅛 Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍɴᴇꜱꜱ (⊙_◎)” to “(👉゚ヮ゚)👉 ⓣⓗⓔ ₵Ⱨ₳₮Ɇ₳Ʉ 𝓸𝓯 🅣🅞🅣🅐🅛 ૨αɳ∂σɱɳεรร(⊙_◎)”.
  • No one on AKP:

Literally no one on AKP:

Me whenever I realize Ash from the Pokemon anime's changed the looks of his face twice since Sun and Moon: DID YOU DO PLASTIC SURGERY IN APGUJEONG-DONG :smirks2:

Ash_JN.png

• P-P-P-POKER FACE x2 :cutes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE :starec:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Screenshot 2022-01-30 131626.jpgScreenshot 2022-01-30 131749.jpgScreenshot 2022-01-30 131944.jpgScreenshot 2022-01-30 115046.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-30 132105.jpgScreenshot 2022-01-30 131824.jpgScreenshot 2022-01-30 132005.jpg

• NAW AE LOVE EPP FEW LOVE MEE WERN AE TAKI WAKKA MEKEZON :cutes:

716Xerneas.png

NART WEENY BEENEY WEENY BEENEY GANER GAN :cutes:

493Arceus.png

PAM MURR WASSUR DOO WEE GECHA LOVE MEE WASSUR DOO YEE THANG :cutes:

494Victini.png

DUI GIREE WESSO WELLA GELLA DOO WEE GELLA :cutes:

487Giratina-Altered.png

DREAMS COME TRUE :oks:

166Ledian.png

• aS We hAnAsHiMaSu, WaTaShI Am cOnTaCtInG WaTaShInO SeCrEt nEtTo oF OtAkUs aCcRoSs tHe uSa, AnD AnAtAnO Ip iS BeInG TrAcEd rIgHt nOw sO YoU BeTtEr jUnBiShImAsU FoR ThE AmE, uJiMuShI. (jk :smirks2: )

• GIMME GIMME NOW GIMME GIMME NOW :starec:

MA AE SYNK BANGHAE MALGO KKEOJYEO SAVAGE :flying:

Screenshot 2022-01-30 133953.jpg

• STOP POSTING ABOUT JUNGKOOK! I'M TIRED OF SEEING HIM! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S F****** MEMES! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just jungkook stuff. I-I showed my phone lock screen to my girlfriend and t-the BTS logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the lock screen is just doors HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING" I f****** looked at a storefront and said "THAT'S A BIT ARMY-ISH" I looked at my books I think of an ARMY logo and I go "BOOKS? MORE LIKE JUNGKOOKS" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG (jk :smirks2: )

• Queendom

Red Velvet

1:23 ─━━❍───── 3:22

↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

volume:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇100%

• EXO in 2013:

Me:

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠄⢀⣠⡔⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣰⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡆⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣻⣟⣿⣿⡿⣟⣛⣿⡃⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣿⣾⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣽⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣟⣿⣿⠺⣟⣻⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡝⠻⠵⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣧⠈⣛⣛⣿⣿⡿⣡⣞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠄⠙⠛⠛⢁⣴⣿⣿⣷⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠄⠄⢠⠄⣀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠉⠄⠄⢀⠠⠐⠒⠐⠾⠿⢟⠋⠁⠄⢀⣀⠠⠐⠄⠂⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⠄⢀⡈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠒⠉⠄⢠⣶⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠫⢿

⣿⣿⡟⠄⢔⠆⡀⠄⠈⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⡀⠄⠈⡐⢠⠒⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣂

⣿⣿⠁⡀⠄⠄⢇⠄⠄⢈⠆⠄⠄⢀⠔⠉⠁⠉⠉⠣⣖⠉⡂⡔⠂⠄⢀⠔⠁⠄

⣿⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠹⣗⣺⠤⠄⠰⡎⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⢯⡶⢟⡠⠰⠄⠄⠄⠄

• Rotom: *tries to enter through the Stray Kids' restaurant's back door*

The Stray Kids:

• WE AGAINST THE VILLAIN, WHAT'S THE NAME? BLACK MAMBA :starec:

336Seviper.png

• THE SHOW MUST GO ON :flying:

Screenshot 2022-01-30 115046.jpg

• MY HELLO HELLO HELLO~ :groovins:

• MAJIMAKCHEOREOM :danceb:

MA-MA-MAJIMAKCHEOREOM :danceb:

MAJIMAKBAMINGEOTCHEOREOM :danceb:

LOVE :iloveyoub:

Goh_Scorbunny.png

• EOJIREOWEOWAE :danceb:

EO-EO-EOJIREOWEOWAE :danceb:

JALSAENGGAKAGOMALHAE :danceb:

YEAH :iloveyoub:

Goh_Scorbunny.png

• This thread contains 77 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!