How much do Idols make from being Brand/Global ambassadors of a luxury brand?

• I become curious what idols would make. We all know the big money comes from the US market with many celebs snagging luxurious brand deals of famous brands like Chanel, Dior, Lancôme....

It got me thinking, how much do idols such as G-Dragon, BP, Kai, Irene would make?

• quite alot probably isnt there an actor that acted twice or so, and earns his whole money from cfs and doesnt even bother acting again lol they clearly bring enough money

• I forgot who but a female idol was once asked how it is to work for a company who makes watches and she said cause they were pretty new they thought it was the best "publicity" to gift her a watch each time she modled for them. She ended up with 5 different watches and helped that this company gained a lot atention cause a lot of her fans wanted to buy the same watch (I think that watch was on a price of like 200-300 dollar or so) so if you model 5 times and get payed with a 300 bucks worth watch thats probably a cool deal tho

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I forgot who but a female idol was once asked how it is to work for a company who makes watches and she said cause they were pretty new they thought it was the best "publicity" to gift her a watch each time she modled for them. She ended up with 5 different watches and helped that this company gained a lot atention cause a lot of her fans wanted to buy the same watch (I think that watch was on a price of like 200-300 dollar or so) so if you model 5 times and get payed with a 300 bucks worth watch thats probably a cool deal tho

Makes me think those I listed above must make bank!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!