Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming announced their divorce

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I read somewhere that he was openly criticizing her acting abilities and overall sounded like he thinks he is better than her… saying things like she doesn’t want to listen to his constructive criticism…. It feels like he is not really believing in her.

Sorry, but even if you think your spouse is lacking somewhere, you from all people shouldn’t throw her under the bus in public like that. When I read this it robbed me the wrong way and knowing their age difference I have the feeling he is often trying to lecture her looking at his attitude here. I mean this are just assumptions… but this interview made me dislike him.

I think she will be better off without him.

‘Bad is bad,’ Huang Xiaoming admits wife Angelababy isn’t a very good actress
    Honesty is the most important part of a relationship
    medium.com

• They've been dogged with divorce and cheating rumors since 2020, so a lot of people expected this.

But what you said is just wow! What a douche canoe.

mKl7Ghm.png

• but it's a divorce though and she might be richer than him lol

Okay, and? Even if the whole world thinks your significant other is bad at acting, even if you think that yourself on the inside, you don't publicly embarrass them like that. That's horrible towards her and lowkey emotionally abusive from him.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Okay, and? Even if the whole world thinks your significant other is bad at acting, even if you think that yourself on the inside, you don't publicly embarrass them like that. That's horrible towards her and lowkey emotionally abusive from him.

but it's a divorce...divorces can be a nasty business...there are amicable divorces but also really really nasty ones...

calling someone a bad actresses is just shade thrown by one party to another...

if that was the only thing said during a divorce I would consider it fairly amicable lol have you seen some of the things thrown around during a divorce???? it's downright horrible...

• but it's a divorce...divorces can be a nasty business...there are amicable divorces but also really really nasty ones...

calling someone a bad actresses is just shade thrown by one party to another...

if that was the only thing said during a divorce I would consider it fairly amicable lol have you seen some of the things thrown around during a divorce???? it's downright horrible...

yeah but he said this before the divorce?

mKl7Ghm.png

• Okay, and? Even if the whole world thinks your significant other is bad at acting, even if you think that yourself on the inside, you don't publicly embarrass them like that. That's horrible towards her and lowkey emotionally abusive from him.

This!

She is better off without him if that's how she is treated.

• They looked like a perfect couple both look gorgeous. But the rumors of fall out have been around for a few years, better to end it sooner than later if things are not working out. Can't believe he said that about baby's acting. That definitely rub the wrong way. I liked her dramas and her acting is decent. General and I was enjoyable for me. She seems like an easy fun person to be around from watching a few seasons of Keep Running. Here's to a new chapter in her life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!