SCANDAL - Ai Ni Naranakattanosa [Official Music Video]

• (the MV is unavailable in North America and Europe, seems to be a mistake so i wouldn't worry much, hopefully it's going to get fix soon, is ok for everyone else)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lyrics

TL: Scandal Heaven

also SCANDAL's 10th album "MIRROR" is out on sale!

External Content twitter.com

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• Great song

it is!

i avoided spoilers so i didn't knew what to expect, it ended being a nice rock ballad, Mami says the lyrics are about a couple pondering "Are we breaking up? Or are we not?"

ot but for some reason the MV is unavailable in these territories, all other SCANDAL videos work fine so it seems to be an error

KtcHBGI.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!