My top 3 RM solo songs

• UHGOOD

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My go-to song for comfort

I always envision myself in a forest, listening to birds chirping away and a rushing stream nearby

This song, from it's production to his voice and lyrics pulls me outside of my physical shell and is inspiring

PERSONA

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The flow was immaculate

Lyricism on peak

The way he slipped in the MAP OF THE SOUL reference

tenor.gif

LIFE

My man was spitting philosophical bars

Got me bopping and questioning life simultaneously

R.713cff76bf1a12b7e51df031bf53bfe1?rik=B%2bzP6Y9KwmGHlw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

A wordsmith !

Put respect on this man's name !

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

• fortuna

Changed the title of the thread from “3 of my favourite RM solo songs” to “My top 3 RM solo songs”.
  • Taste! So happy to see someone who appreciates RM's songs, they are literally amazing, he is mega talented. My favs are:

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

+Fine and forever rain

• Ok bro this is my top 3 too. Incredible choice s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!