My Universe is BTS' 2nd song after Dynamite to top Spanish radio

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A few days back it was also the most played song on French radio

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Did they cut the korean part though? I remember some UK armys stating that the radio were cutting the korean part of the song.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

• Did they cut the korean part though? I remember some UK armys stating that the radio were cutting the korean part of the song.

Idk about Europe but here in the US whenever I have heard it they have always played full song. I always stop doing whatever I might be doing at that time as soon as I hear Chris's voice to see and hear if they are playing full song or not. And when Jungkook's falsetto sends me shivers and I get over them, I continue my work lol......

PS : I have heard 7-8 times by now....

• Idk about Europe but here in the US whenever I have heard it they have always played full song. I always stop doing whatever I might be doing at that time as soon as I hear Chris's voice to see and hear if they are playing full song or not. And when Jungkook's falsetto sends me shivers and I get over them, I continue my work lol......

PS : I have heard 7-8 times by now....

That's not fair. I always listen to the radio and have yet to hear my universe cut or uncut. Though I live in the south where even dynamite was only played the first 2 weeks and even that maybe a couple times a day. But we do have all of olivi*'s songs on loop. I still hear driver's licence at least 3 times a day. Don't even get me started on her more recent songs. Don't hate her personally but her label is getting on my nerves.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

everytime i heard it on the radio, they played the whole song

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!