Can I just give my unpopular opinion about Trainee A real quick?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are already 1 of the best if not the best dancing group in kpop. If they debut that is. Like they are all too good and smooth with it. I was so hyped I started ugly dancing.

Fast forward 08:30 to see group dance. Fast forward to 13:00 to see them free styling (too good). And 30:00 to see JJ dance to Mmmh by Kai. Thats my favourite cover by them. And 52:00 to see them kinda dance to IVE.

JJ and James are definitely my favourite dancer. And also, JJ is illegal man. My man is too good at dancing and so freaking good looking. WTH.

• i think the general opinions are that thay’re goodlooking and good dancers so….

Yeah. But the unpopular opinion is that they are already 1 of the best if not the best dancing group.

I dont think thats a general opinion atm. Since they havent debut yet. LOL.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!