I feel sad for people who don't know how funny/cute/hilarious/kind/awkward/weird mr. Oh Sehun is

• Nwr3C6d.png

when this fan was looked at negatively by other fans, he only paid attention to her from the on to show them what he thinks

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

even though he's always self-conscious about how his hair looks once he removes his hat, he did this

he also scolded fans for bad behavior and isn't afraid to call them out

He is so supportive to his hyungs!

:oops:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• SEHUN MY WEIRD EXO BIAS BUT IT IS WHJY WE STAN!

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!