How often do you eat out?

• before covid like every other day. Some weeks even 5 days.

After covid, like 0. I like cooking now and the food I make tastes alot better than restaurant stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• to be honest, I do miss eating out. Having fun with friends and so on

my friends went to park or beach for a group bbq alot this summer

tbh I find that alot more fun than eating at restaurants

maybe you can give that a try?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I avoid eating in public places because of covid so I either order or take it home. Usually 4-5 times a week now, but during summer it's daily. I don't have time to cook, nor do I know or want to cook lol, but at the end of the month when I do my monthly budget I'm like "oh man,,, quite expensive". And then repeat next month.

• Depends on what my parents are feeling that day.

The weekends are usually their cheat days so while we eat really lean and healthy foods for at least 5/7 days of the week, we either eat in or take out on the weekends (usually).

It depends on the occasion because it's almost definite that we'll eat out on a holiday or a family birthday (except for Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day)

But in these circumstances, we usually get take out because honestly? Eating out, including waiting to be seated and seeing all those people is kind of tiring ngl than sitting and eating at the comfort at our dinner table.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!