☾♛☽ is the exo song above you in your one top/ or top 20 favorite EXO song list

• I know if I made it ‘like’ y’all will just say you like everything. But only say yes if it’s one of your ONE TOP songs ok meaning you see it in the top 20 of best exo songs level love. After saying yes or no link a new song and the next person will continue

First song :

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh shiet I didn't see I was posting in the exotics guild, sorry.

• Yes.

Oh shiet I didn't see I was posting in the exotics guild, sorry.

Bestie you can post here any day :pepe-tea:

no :chen3:

External Content youtu.be

No :pepe-toilet:

• Yes

Yes duh

• Yes duh

no :pepewash:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• no :pepewash:

:pepe-notes:

Yes ofc it’s my one top

• no

• no

yes

External Content www.youtube.com

• yes

Ofc moonlight best song

Changed the title of the thread from “is the exo song above you in your one top/ or top 20 favorite EXO song list” to “☾♛☽ is the exo song above you in your one top/ or top 20 favorite EXO song list”.
  • Ofc moonlight best song

my fav cbx ost but not on my top 20

• my fav cbx ost but not on my top 20

yes

• yes

Ofc. I love unfair

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!