Humans love to destroy everything and anything

• Humans really do love destroying and putting other things down, poor cherries getting their brand reputation marred because of this absolute bozo of a product:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Introducing Marasch*no Cherries, commonly caught red-handed being an invasive species to a perfectly fine milkshake.

These unholy bastardized fruit-like products have had their fruity identity stripped off of them by the anthropogenic urge to treat such delightful cherries with a hideous chemical process that results in a botched item that tastes like wax, laboratories and medicine with every beneficial qualities possessed by the cherries being swapped for sugar, more sugar and even more sugar. Totally won't be surprised if this thing makes it into the cast of food villains because just wtf, what a horrid bullying to the gustatory system. I will be asking my past self to apologize to my current self for planting a notion that cherries are garbage because unfortunately, cherries have been mostly represented by atrocities in consumable form while the actual good ones are just waiting for their brine solution doom.

Just a rant because of a very ill-fated encounter with these cunts a few minutes ago that has been torturing my taste buds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!