Western male celebrities who got rid of the bangs after their teens and surprised you with the way they look?

• I used to secretly like Jesse McCartney when I was a kid :cryingr:

• I used to openly like him, he has a great voice! I wanted to marry him ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

He was the Bieber of my generation.

Haha right, my generation probably too, but I would never openly like someone or a celeb, not even as a kid or teenager hahaha

It was def. my childhood/teenage 'crush' if that's the right expression haha

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Haha right, my generation probably too, but I would never openly like someone or a celeb, not even as a kid or teenager hahaha

It was def. my childhood/teenage 'crush' if that's the right expression haha

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I had him as my phone background for like two years and my msn name at one point was something like "future miss McCartney" :pepefacepalm::pepe-peek:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I had him as my phone background for like two years and my msn name at one point was something like "future miss McCartney" :pepefacepalm::pepe-peek:

Hahahhaah see, I was never that kind of kid, it was all just secretly, I'm weirder and more 'fangirl-like' now, that I'm a grown up, being here on kpop forum with kpop idols in my dps :pepe-joy:

• Hahahhaah see, I was never that kind of kid, it was all just secretly, I'm weirder and more 'fangirl-like' now, that I'm a grown up, being here on kpop forum with kpop idols in my dps :pepe-joy:

I was an unashamed kid. My dad thought Bill from Tokio Hotel was my boyfriend because I had him as my background some time later too.

Now I'm so lowkey, no one would even know I stan anyone probably.

Except for all of you here!

mKl7Ghm.png

• I mean I think most of these dudes look sick… as in ill, and I love JB but my dude needs a good hairstylist or he ends up looking gross as hell

No I meant, can you think of another example ;(

mKl7Ghm.png

• I was an unashamed kid. My dad thought Bill from Tokio Hotel was my boyfriend because I had him as my background some time later too.

Now I'm so lowkey, no one would even know I stan anyone probably.

Except for all of you here!

Hahahha I'm dying, you're like one of my high school friends, she talked about Bill 24/7, I teased her a lot. She went to concerts and all. Even your personality seems somilar! If you were from my country I would think you're her

Ah yeah, I'm still super lowkey, no one would even know what I'm talking about if I mentioned kpop.

But even being active like that online is a lot for me ^^

• Hahahha I'm dying, you're like one of my high school friends, she talked about Bill 24/7, I teased her a lot. She went to concerts and all. Even your personality seems somilar! If you were from my country I would think you're her

Ah yeah, I'm still super lowkey, no one would even know what I'm talking about if I mentioned kpop.

But even being active like that online is a lot for me ^^

OOF, I get what you mean.

And your friend sounds great :shyy:

mKl7Ghm.png

• Can someone tell Justin it's okay to be pretty? All the flack he got growing up with all the toxic masculinity men mocking him for his appearance looks like it caused an adverse affect and he's now overcompensating by by growing a hideous trucker-stache, looking like he never bathes, and has dukie stains on his undies.

• OOF, I get what you mean.

And your friend sounds great :shyy:

She is! I miss her, I haven't seen her much in the last couple of years, but we always had good time together

• She is! I miss her, I haven't seen her much in the last couple of years, but we always had good time together

Hope you get to hangout soon and have a great catchup!

Can someone tell Justin it's okay to be pretty? All the flack he got growing up with all the toxic masculinity men mocking him for his appearance looks like it caused an adverse affect and he's now overcompensating by by growing a hideous trucker-stache, looking like he never bathes, and has dukie stains on his undies.

WHAT WAS THAT LAST ONE

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!