One of the Best Covers of EXID's classic song Every Night[by Weeekly]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weeekly reminding everyone that they are a VOCAL group.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

• natnut

Changed the title of the thread from “One of Best Covers of EXID's classic song Every Night[by Weeekly]” to “One of the Best Covers of EXID's classic song Every Night[by Weeekly]”.
  • this song is so beautiful, underrated FR... EXID deserved attention for their songs long before Up and Down

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• this song is so beautiful, underrated FR... EXID deserved attention for their songs long before Up and Down

External Content youtu.be

FR FR! I think I Feel Good is their first song that should have gone viral. It's so addicting. Plus, the dance is really catchy and memorable

External Content www.youtube.com

• FR FR! I think I Feel Good is their first song that should have gone viral. It's so addicting. Plus, the dance is really catchy and memorable

External Content www.youtube.com

Yes! It's a fun dance song and Solji's high notes were enough to go viral! But unfortunately I think most of the articles that era were about the member lineup changes :(

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!