[pann] Guys, what do you think of Kep1er’s new song?

• Guys, what do you think of Kep1er’s new song?

what-do-you-think-of-Kep1ers-new-song-scaled.jpg

Please give your evaluations

The song is good – Vote up

The song isn’t good – Vote down

[+256, -379]

original post: pann

1. [+86, -19] The song is above average and their first week album sales are going well, I’m satisfiedㅋㅋ Kep1er-1.png

2. [+70, -13] It’s not too strong or girl crush, it’s just like Kep1er, their first concept is good. I have to listen to this song over and over again to judge whether it’s good or bad, but I didn’t feel uncomfortable after listening to it for the first time. They’re good at rapping too! “Wa da da, wa da da”! I keep singing along to this part

3. [+56, -13] Am I the only one who is addicted to this song?? I keep watching MVㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+51, -37] If MOAs have a conscience, shouldn’t they help with streaming?

5. [+43, -3] It’s hard to listen to this song, I can understand why this song didn’t make the charts

• 4. [+51, -37] If MOAs have a conscience, shouldn’t they help with streaming?

What does this mean? That they've voted Bahi in and should be streaming now because they're somehow responsible for the song or?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• 4. [+51, -37] If MOAs have a conscience, shouldn’t they help with streaming?

What does this mean? That they've voted Bahi in and should be streaming now because they're somehow responsible for the song or?

Think so.

I can only say this commenter the same thing what I said to one of the bahiyyih anti on twitter.

F***ck off.

Not every Moa voted for her. And certainly there is a lot of Moa who is annoyed by the drag we get. The situation is that bahiyyih fans drag Hyuka saying he is flop. Bahiyyih haters also drag him because his fans voted bahiyyih in….

:pepenomad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!