This one major Japanese company did it again and this time in Korea

• Many of you probably don't know Avex and most likly never even heared of them.

Avex, formerly known as Avex Trax but also known as Avex Entertainment but actually called Avex Group Holding, is one of the biggest Japanese music companies of all time. The company is mostly known for artists as like Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro, Wagakki Band, FAKY, DA PUMP,... and many many more. Outside of their own artists Avex is also known to produce for other companies as for example Kis-my-ft2 and Snow Man for Johnny's Entertainment or EXILE TRIBE for LDH. Avex is also sharing MVs for other companies and since having parts of the stockmarket from YG and SM, the Japanese activites of both these companies are run trought them (mainly the part where it makes it even possible to sell their CDs in Japan).

In 2020 the company was pretty big hit trought COVID and lost a lot of money so they decided after selling their main building and replacing over 100 trainees to a cheaper building, that they should try to do something that might gets them more money. Their first idea was to target China. Some of you think: "How should a Japanese company try to target China when Chinese people either listen to western, Korean or Chinese music?" It was actually easy for Avex altho the idea almost failed, because they have a half Chinese boygroup that got promoted towards China in the end of 2020. Later on 5 member of 2 different boygroups where send by Avex to participate in a Chinese survival show in 2021. 3 of them, wich are 2 members of WARPs UP and 1 member of INTERSECTION made it at the end to the winner group INTO1, wich are Uno Santa and Chikida Rikimaru aswell as Hachizume Mika.

Later the same year there was one name popping up in combination with Avex. After targeting China, Avex is aparently now running towards Korea as it looks like.

At first I didn't really cared and thought that this girl maybe won't make it since I heard a lot of weird coments on GP999 and thought "nah, the Japanese girls who win are proably from another agency" but I was so wrong.

Avex did it once again and her name is Ezaki Hikaru

f1b8848225aed04fc8024a31bd34cd85.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!