LOONA's Agency, Blockberry Creative, has denied Heejin x D1CE Jinyoung dating rumors but not everyone is exactly buying it

• '이달의소녀' 희진 "우진영과 열애 사실무근…친분없어"
    [서울=뉴시스] 최지윤 기자 = 그룹 '이달의 소녀' 희진(21) 측이 '디원스' 우진영(24)과 열애설을 부인했다. 이달의 소녀 소속사 블록베리크리에이티브는 29일 "희진과 우진영의 열애설은 사실무근"이라며 "두
    entertain.naver.com

Source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/12/loonas-heejin-quickly-denies-dating-rumors-with-d1ces-woo-jin-young

In response to the circulating rumors, a representative of LOONA's agency told media outlets, "The dating rumors are completely false. They have no personal acquaintance whatsoever. The photo captured during the 'V Live' was an image of HeeJin's cousin."

LOONA's HeeJin quickly denies dating rumors with D1CE's Woo Jin Young
    Posted in r/kpop by u/bluebetaoddeye • 344 points and 65 comments
    www.reddit.com

People are wondering about the password, which wasn't addressed (and allegedly Gowon revealed the password earlier this year and it is Woo Jinyoung's birthday), about why she would have the pic of her cousin's foot saved on the company iPad that is being used for lives exclusively by more than just her, why BBC is claiming that the girls share iPads when recently they posed with almost everyone holding their own, and whether WJY is the guy Yeojin was seen with in some random streamer's live a while back (? idk).

It's a bit of a ridiculous explanation, but at the same time it's also so random that it could be true. Guys do send pics like this to their friends/gfs/cousins/etc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• woo jinyoung from pd101 s2? And the winner of mixnine?

No one better attack him okay he a cutie

Yeah, him.

Poor guy got called names in all the languages in the world :pepe-life-support:

I also think it's shitty how some of them implied he was a predator when she's 21 and he's 24 and that's quite a normal age difference for two working adults? And people made stuff up claiming he preyed upon her on Mixnine when she was 17, when there's no proof for anything other than they were in the same show at the time. Also, stan Twitter is the only place where I've seen gay people be homophobic :pepe-life-support:

mKl7Ghm.png

• i dont understand what's so suspicious about BBC's statement?

feels like it has become a battle of two squads : one who hate the guy and other who feel bad for him so they want the relationship to succeed

no one seems to care about Heejin's feelings in all of this

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• IDK how you concluded that, when there's a whole ass side defending him because they want Heejin to be happy and want to defend her happiness.

I can't say what's suspicious because I don't really care nor think it is (I said the explanation is ridiculous enough to be true - having your cousin's foot photo on your company iPad that not just you use is funny no matter how you turn it), I wish them the best regardless, but some people think it's not plausible for reasons I mentioned in the OP.

mKl7Ghm.png

• IDK how you concluded that, when there's a whole ass side defending him because they want Heejin to be happy and want to defend her happiness.

I can't say what's suspicious because I don't really care nor think it is (I said the explanation is ridiculous enough to be true - having your cousin's foot photo on your company iPad that not just you use is funny no matter how you turn it), I wish them the best regardless, but some people think it's not plausible for reasons I mentioned in the OP.

dude imagine clearly denying dating some random and watching people on the internet supporting your madeup relationship and wishing you happiness

that would be fucking embarrassing

much more embarrassing than having a funny picture of your cousin on your ipad

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• dude imagine clearly denying dating some random and watching people on the internet supporting your madeup relationship and wishing you happiness

that would be fucking embarrassing

much more embarrassing than having a funny picture of your cousin on your ipad

Okay but I'm talking about people reacting to this before the company denying it? It's not embarrassing, it's sweet that people would accept her relationship and support her. You're trying to make a normal reaction out to be weird and reaching so hard you're about to touch the moon.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Okay but I'm talking about people reacting to this before the company denying it? It's not embarrassing, it's sweet that people would accept her relationship and support her. You're trying to make a normal reaction out to be weird and reaching so hard you're about to touch the moon.

yeah im reaching for believing actual statements and not random rumours made up by anonymous people on the internet

sure

supporting baseless rumours made by people clearly way too obsessed with celebrities' personal lives is the normal reaction

u r m o m g a y

• yeah im reaching for believing actual statements and not random rumours made up by anonymous people on the internet

sure

supporting baseless rumours made by people clearly way too obsessed with celebrities' personal lives is the normal reaction

No, you're intentionally misinterpreting what I'm saying. I said that there are people who reacted normally to it and started defending him from unnecessary hate over an unconfirmed rumor because they wish for their fave's happiness and know it's not normal to attack someone for allegedly dating their fave, clarified that I was talking about people reacting before the rumor was denied (WHAT, are the people who attacked him better because apparently the reaction to defend him is embarrassing) and just explained that the people who are not believing the statement are saying they aren't believing it for xyz reasons while adding that I'm not talking about myself because a) I don't care to read into it so much, b) I think the explanation is plausible (albeit a bit ridiculous). So what's your problem exactly and why are you being so confrontational with me? It's 8am, it's too early in the day for this ;(

mKl7Ghm.png

• Sometimes family members are weird and want you to check if they have something going on with their foot. Just saying lol

We don't know if her family is tight like that

I think I mentioned in another thread that I had friends and even my bf send me weird pics like these and that it's not that strange. People who think it's strange clearly don't know men in their early twenties well enough.

mKl7Ghm.png

• No, you're intentionally misinterpreting what I'm saying. I said that there are people who reacted normally to it and started defending him from unnecessary hate over an unconfirmed rumor because they wish for their fave's happiness and know it's not normal to attack someone for allegedly dating their fave, clarified that I was talking about people reacting before the rumor was denied (WHAT, are the people who attacked him better because apparently the reaction to defend him is embarrassing) and just explained that the people who are not believing the statement are saying they aren't believing it for xyz reasons while adding that I'm not talking about myself because a) I don't care to read into it so much, b) I think the explanation is plausible (albeit a bit ridiculous). So what's your problem exactly and why are you being so confrontational with me? It's 8am, it's too early in the day for this ;(

when was i being confrontational with you?

i didnt even write a word about you

where do you see me involving you in any of this

u r m o m g a y

• because you quoted me wtf

my original reply was towards the stuff you posted which i assume wasnt your personal statement

then you started quoting me so i was replying to youw

Oh okay then, sorry. I misread then because I thought you were talking about me! Apologies.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!