[POLL] Who is the best female SM rapper?

• Who is/was the best female SM rapper? 20

1. Giselle (15) 75%
    2. Karina (8) 40%
    3. Hyoyeon (5) 25%
    4. Amber (4) 20%
    5. BoA (1) 5%
    6. Joy (1) 5%
    7. Eugene (0) 0%
    8. Shoo (0) 0%
    9. Soojin (0) 0%
    10. Hyesung (0) 0%
    11. Yuri (0) 0%
    12. Sooyoung (0) 0%
    13. Yoona (0) 0%
    14. Victoria (0) 0%
    15. Irene (0) 0%
    16. Yeri (0) 0%

adding everyone who was ever main or lead rapper

I skipped out on some sub rappers

:pepepizza:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Imagine a world where SM took better care of their subsidiaries.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “Who is/was the best female SM rapper?” to “[POLL] Who is the best female SM rapper?”.
  • I am just going to repeat what I said in another thread.

It’s baffling how there is even a discussion about Giselle being the best in SM when SM never really had real rap positions. Giselle is the only SM female idol that auditioned as a rapper. Everyone else was just given fast based phrases when originally they were trained to sing and dance mostly.

Giselle of aespa debuted with her self written SYNK rap which imo was one of the best inserts of lore in lyrics for aespa. Much better than all the lore lyrics in the Savage EP that were written by other songwriters. She has a good flow, and diction even in Korean, she writes and has a naturally unique attractive tone (not when she goes super high like in one of her Savage verses though. But she did better job in that verse when she sang it live in encore). Her flow in other songs is also good.

I am so addicted to Next Level edits lately especially her rap part is super addictive and fits any sampled song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Say the par is low or what but people only started to nitpick everything about her after she became the punchingbag. If I am going to nitpick on any idol rapper like how it’s done with her then they will also look bad which is what happening to Giselle aka Twitter and Tiktok stan number one enemy. Her flow here is also addictive

External Content youtu.be

lt64IYu.gif

• Well said.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!