I wonder what do gidle members say when other idols ask about soojin related stuff

• Gidle members like soyeon, miyeon, minnie are getting back at their activities and doing collabs, performances and interacting with other idols, its very likely that soojin might get brought up in some of those discussions behind the scenes. I wonder what do they about soojin issue to other idols when asked, do they say positive things about soojin and defend her or do they do opposite of that.

• I honestly doubt they're gonna get asked unless it's from a friend.

Acquaintances will probably read the room and not ask them, if their close friends/family are asking them they will probably talk about the situation honestly

I recently saw a photo of lisa on some food outing with minnie, in situations like those off camera when they talking about stuff its very like they might talk or get asked about soojin too

• i doubt they would lmao

im pretty sure, although idols are close, they don't always get close to the extent where they comfortably ask about these things. because obviously, i feel like it would be hard to explain something like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!