Does BP have their own solo fan names?

• If so, is it widely accepted within the fandom?

Also, if true, Im going to need Jisoo's fandom name because im totally joining it.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• There's a lot of solo stans, and a lot of toxicity within the solo communities. if that's what you prefer then yeah hop in to those communities

Jisoo: Sooyas

Jennie: Jensetters

Rosé: Fansé

Lisa: Lilies

None of the girls have ever acknowledged their solo fans though. They only refer to fans as Blinks

• true I still don't get why bp have solo fandom names

I don't think it's uncommon to have solo fandom name. As a Sone we also have those solo fandom name from back in 2009.

The toxic level of akgaes and solo fans of BP is unprecendented though. They fight over every small things which is absurd.

• Actually that is where you're wrong ^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think it's uncommon to have solo fandom name. As a Sone we also have those solo fandom name from back in 2009.

The toxic level of akgaes and solo fans of BP is unprecendented though. They fight over every small things which is absurd.

yeah I've never seen this before with other 3rd generation groups I don't think twice or rv have this problem with akgaes.

• Actually that is where you're wrong ^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ah then I stand corrected. Such a pity she acknowledged them though.

• I don't think it's uncommon to have solo fandom name. As a Sone we also have those solo fandom name from back in 2009.

like kids who don’t get enough attention from their parents

Ifans are toxic...who knew...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!