LISA MOTHER EFFIN POWER...

• :danceb:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These are the thing i love the most about this time’s Lilifilm

1.- she usually uses music that’s not mainstream and that helps to recognize smaller singers + helps me to discover new music, her taste is impeccable

2.- i feel like this song represents her so well. She is not just performing a popular trendy song for likes, you can tell she clearly picked this

3.- she showed a little bit of everything. Charisma, personality, sexiness, talent, swag..

• These are the thing i love the most about this time’s Lilifilm

1.- she usually uses music that’s not mainstream and that helps to recognize smaller singers + helps me to discover new music, her taste is impeccable

2.- i feel like this song represents her so well. She is not just performing a popular trendy song for likes, you can tell she clearly picked this

3.- she showed a little bit of everything. Charisma, personality, sexiness, talent, swag..

Apart from everything you said I will also add that Chesire with her choreo and Anthony with his minimal yet effective production are absolutely amazing... and then we have dance genius Lisa who aims for perfection with so much attention to detail, looking her best ever...

I also love that the choreo level is going up...

• It will just come down to YG and team and what direction they will take her... She will slay for sure... Im curious for Rose as well since they have taken so much time to decide...

About this... I don't really trust YGE team when it comes to Lisa... Look at her yt channel, no yge staffs.... Let's just hope they do her justice. Her talent is ww!

And yes, Rosé... I'm really curious about her album. For sure it's gonna be suuuuper incredible, but I want to see what directions she gonna take as soloist.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!